Eto'o (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

francesco

Till death do us part!
Jul 25, 2006
Eto'o wont be moving from Barcelona. The greatest clubs from Europe have surrendered to signing him for a long time, although the arrival of Henry might have stirred things up a little. Eto'o was linked with Milan and Chelsea but nothing ever eventuated, though the destiny of Eto'o may be in Turin with Juventus. The general executive manager of Juventus Jean-Claud Blanc had moved in great secret for having Eto'o, proposing a figure to the Catalan side for the player. Laporta would gladly have sold him to Juventus, also not to give him to Milan and Chelsea as he would have been strengthening two rivals in the Champions League. The operation was scrapped after the renewal of Trezeguet and the signing of Iaquinta. Therefore the offensive unit was completed and there was no need to keep tracking Eto'o, saving quite alot of Euro's in the process. Instead the focus was on reinforcing the midfield with the signings of Tiago and Almiron. If it had not been for Trezeguet and Iaquinta, the next Milan-Juve would have been Inzaghi-Ronaldo against Del Piero-Eto'o. Instead not. Eto'o remains at Barcelona for now, but the idea is still there.

TGCOM

Juventino007

Jun 11, 2007
damn! stupid board and there money saving tactics
if we had not bought iaquinta and den bought eto'o and re-sign trez
we could have 3 up front of the most deadly strikers in serie a + world
Trez , Delps , Eto'o
that would have been the most awesomest thing ever , and i know awesomest isn t a word, but who cares

Lucky Luke

Jul 23, 2007
damn! stupid board and there money saving tactics
if we had not bought iaquinta and den bought eto'o and re-sign trez
we could have 3 up front of the most deadly strikers in serie a + world
Trez , Delps , Eto'o
that would have been the most awesomest thing ever , and i know awesomest isn t a word, but who cares
:D

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
Oct 27, 2004
So far Iaquinta have been a joke, as a feared. But I'm gonna give him a honest chance.

Nov 1, 2002
So far Iaquinta have been a joke, as a feared. But I'm gonna give him a honest chance.
Iaquinta isnt that bad, its not a bad thing when you miss many chances i mean when you think about positivly... the guy knows where the ball is going thats why hes getting more chances than the others he only needs to be in good form to score the most of the chances he gets

zann

SG Juventino!
May 30, 2004
i think iaquinta isn't as bad as what most people describe him to be.
i mean, he's good in udinese and he's a proven striker in serie a.

correct me if i'm wrong, but that season when udinese were in champions league iaquinta was scoring for free?

SlimValdi

Dec 28, 2002
Corriere dello Sport
Cuper sacked - Against Inter it will be down to youth Coach Manzo
Juve's shock offer - Barcelona want Trezeguet and are discussing a swap involving Eto'o
Today Juve will have an Amauri meeting, but Giovinco is the stumbling block

David01

Aug 20, 2006
you have got to be kidding me, I just bought a Juve shirt with Trez name on it
Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)