Eto'o (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
What terrible season are you guys talking about? He has been injured most of the season yet managed to score crucial goals.

And seriously, just because he plays for Barcelona doesn't mean anything. He's one damn great player whether some of you like it or not. He's not only a finisher style, but more like a player you can depend on inside and outside the penalty box.

Buy on AliExpress.com
Jul 24, 2006
as a player he has even been underrated at the height of R10's powers. he is very full of himself though and not exactly tall so I'm not sure he'd be my first choice esp as he will only move for a bucketful of cash!

'fraid he's out of our league these days.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Why do you even need to say that? Its a given fact.

Eto'O is way more then top 10 striker. He is at the least top 2 striker. He was the only one who had allways competed with Henry and Sheva as the best, those two have declined and he has been on the top on the throne, with the likes of Drogba, Torres and Villa behind him.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Why do you even need to say that? Its a given fact.

Eto'O is way more then top 10 striker. He is at the least top 2 striker. He was the only one who had allways competed with Henry and Sheva as the best, those two have declined and he has been on the top on the throne, with the likes of Drogba, Torres and Villa behind him.
Save it. Well said.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Next season that would be the case, because his contract would be closer to ending and he will cost less. But this summer, Barca are in a position to demand ALOT, and he is one few cases who are of the quality to break banks.

But I dont think they would even consider selling him (let alone for 25m). Unsellable player right now if they have some sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)