[ESP] Primera Liga 2006/2007 (3 Viewers)

Ahmedios

Nov 11, 2006
And if Jack doesn't give you a meaningless smiley, I will.

:jester:
You're the last one to talk about or trying to defend Jacques. Just check the Nedved's thread when you criticised him heavily a week ago for adding nothing to any discussion but silly comments. You know and I know who he is.

OP

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
  • Thread Starter #3,064
    Guys, relax...

And Maher, I know you're getting annoyed so much in this forum, but that doesn't give you the right to insult two whole nations, Egyptians & Turks.

I don't get how you're cheering for two clubs, but I don't think that's a reason that justifies all this attack on you, but you used the wrong approach in defending yourself, Insulting.

I hope this break will give you a time to relax alittle.

Jul 23, 2006
    Guys, relax...

And Maher, I know you're getting annoyed so much in this forum, but that doesn't give you the right to insult two whole nations, Egyptians & Turks.

I don't get how you're cheering for two clubs, but I don't think that's a reason that justifies all this attack on you, but you used the wrong approach in defending yourself, Insulting.

I hope this break will give you a time to relax alittle.
    Correction: He supports at least 5 clubs. Bayern/Juve/Man Utd/Ajax/Barca:D

Btw, why did Maher get banned? And for how long?

OP

ReBeL

The Jackal
    Jan 14, 2005
  • Thread Starter #3,066
    Correction: He supports at least 5 clubs. Bayern/Juve/Man Utd/Ajax/Barca:D
    So what, Nubul?

I think, as long as he doesn't insult anybody, that he has the right to do whatever he wants. I know many of you don't agree with me, but that's my opinion.

He was irritating sometimes in the forums when he had nothing to say but insulting Deschamps and Trezeguet, but I think we overcame that period of time.

JCK

Biased
    JCK
    May 11, 2004
    He supports many clubs, he should show his love to this club on this forum, not bash Juve and praise the other teams. This is why he gets bullied.

OP

ReBeL

The Jackal
    Jan 14, 2005
  • Thread Starter #3,069
    He supports many clubs, he should show his love to this club on this forum, not bash Juve and praise the other teams. This is why he gets bullied.
    Man, I was annoyed as well with his continuous attacks on the coach and Trezeguet this season, but I think he stopped it, at least until the season resumes:D

About him praising other clubs, let's be honest. The man didn't come to a normal Juve thread and said "Barca are the best". He was defending his club in the Primera Liga thread, but other guys didn't like it and wanted to continue their attacks on his club in all the other threads.

I think he deserves this ban because of his irresponsible words in this thread and I think he deserves a warning if he praises Barca in a thread else than "Primera Liga" but I think he deserves a chance when he comes back and not to be teased in each reply to his posts in the whole forum.

JCK

Biased
    JCK
    May 11, 2004
    Man, I was annoyed as well with his continuous attacks on the coach and Trezeguet this season, but I think he stopped it, at least until the season resumes:D

About him praising other clubs, let's be honest. The man didn't come to a normal Juve thread and said "Barca are the best". He was defending his club in the Primera Liga thread, but other guys didn't like it and wanted to continue their attacks on his club in all the other threads.

I think he deserves this ban because of his irresponsible words in this thread and I think he deserves a warning if he praises Barca in a thread else than "Primera Liga" but I think he deserves a chance when he comes back and not to be teased in each reply to his posts in the whole forum.
    I sent him a PM to stop bashing DD and David, he understood what I meant.

I didn't say he was doing the troll-behaviour, but he was only praising Barca in the Liga thread and bashing Juve elsewhere.

As for his ban, I really had no idea he was banned...who did it now?

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
    Oct 2, 2001
    So, what is that comment supposed to mean after my post?

Was it directed to me?
    you claim there is other anal cannon than you???

jeeks, look, im moderating :D
    where the fook are you?? :mad:

And if Jack doesn't give you a meaningless smiley, I will.

:jester:
    :lol:

You're the last one to talk about or trying to defend Jacques. Just check the Nedved's thread when you criticised him heavily a week ago for adding nothing to any discussion but silly comments. You know and I know who he is.
    stop seeking help dammit!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)