[ESP] Primera Liga 2006/2007 (1 Viewer)

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
oh and maher one last thing ia m 110% sure u got bullied by an egyptain at school!!!!!!!

by the way i dont freaking care where u come from bec ia m not used to swearing at any ones country its just against my morales so do me a big favour and there is no need to take this on my country ok, so i dont repeat what my fellow egyptain bully did to u back when u were a sissy at high school ok. oh u still are one corny sissy boy

Buy on AliExpress.com

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
is this you jack when you saw vlatko ???
No, this is how much Barcelona will choke. Also can be any person when realizing that someone like you exists in the football world.

Bisco - i am surprised that egyptians can read and write in english , are you sure you understand what we say in this forum??
That was uncalled for.

the same for turkish guys since i went to turkey and noone know any word in english :p
Neither that.

no li like it as waw not wow :D
And that makes no sense at all.

Now either find a way to show that you support one team here or find a way to stop ruining the threads, because the more you stay in this attitude the more bullied you'll get.

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
well i am pretty sure i know much better english than u ever will!!! i honestly dont get why u bring this bit up alot i find it very sad that every time u answer me with this bullshit about egyptains and english. i think u should sod off and carry on wanking on that fantastic four fantasy u have since u seem like a big tosser.
don't take him seriously, we all know generalizations are for idiots. that's his maximum capacity to come back.

Ahmedios

Nov 11, 2006
Bisco - i am surprised that egyptians can read and write in english , are you sure you understand what we say in this forum??
I think this wasn't just directed to Bisco, was it?

Look, elayyan. I've always tried my best to avoid your nonsensical posts which you use to ruin every god damn thread daily. But to start talking shit not just about football, that you don't know shit about, but also about Egyptians, so I have to tell you that you must shut the fuck up and keep your uncontrollable tongue inside your mouth. I think you'll make a great favour to the entire world then.

By the way, fuck Barcelona.

Ahmedios

Nov 11, 2006
Now that's what we call a good anal canon shot.
I tried to avoid your ridiculous childish comments to me since I firstly joined the forums, but it seems that you'll never ever stop it. In fact, I feel for you, lad. The irony is that you think you can/should piss anyone off just for not responding to your pathetic posts. And another irony is that you think you being a manger means that you can screw anyone as long as this one doesn't keep on kissing your arse.

I swear I can't believe that you're 33 years old, this is so weird, you add nothing to any discussion except one sentence which in most cases has no relation to the entire discussion. And the funny thing is that you think you're funny or trying to be funny. Try to learn from mark77, swag and Bozi, may be you'll benefit something or two.

Anyways, I firstly joined the forums for Juventus. I'm now here for Juventus and the decent people I've met on this forum. But if there is a one like you happen and he became the manager here, so I have no problem leaving the forum, and I know how can I get in contact with them.

By the way, I'm not expecting a resonable reply from you, maybe a meaningless smiley.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)