[ESP] Primera Liga 2006/2007 (8 Viewers)

Maher

Juventuz addict
Dec 16, 2002
it seems real paid getafe to play like they did in order to stop barca so the news is that barca will pay to zaragosa players 50000 euro each to win against real and it becomes 100000 if barca wins the liga.

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

it seems real paid getafe to play like they did in order to stop barca so the news is that barca will play zaragosa players 50000 euro each to win against real and it becomes 100000 if barca wins the liga.
hmm...what's the word I'm looking for.. LOL ?

The Arif

Jan 31, 2004
it seems real paid getafe to play like they did in order to stop barca so the news is that barca will pay to zaragosa players 50000 euro each to win against real and it becomes 100000 if barca wins the liga.
And how do you know that? Even if they did that, there's no way you could know that, unless you did a Telecom Italia to Real Madrid.

Maher

Juventuz addict
Dec 16, 2002
And how do you know that? Even if they did that, there's no way you could know that, unless you did a Telecom Italia to Real Madrid.
it is mentioned in Marca newspaper in spain.
by the way it is legal , you are not paying money for a team to loose , you are giving them a bonus to play better.

OP

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
  • Thread Starter #2,637
    For you, Maher:
    Lyon have rejected an approach from Barcelona for their French international left-back Eric Abidal, the French champions' president Jean-Michel Aulas said on Wednesday.

"Barcelona offered us an exchange between Abidal and (Argentine) striker Javier Saviola. We asked them if they were joking or not and since then we have had no new offer,":lol2: said Aulas, who wants 20 million euros ($26.9 million) for Abidal.

CNN

Maher

Juventuz addict
    Dec 16, 2002
    from goal.com
    Abidal To Lyon: Let Me Go To Barcelona

Lyon full back Eric Abidal has declared in no uncertain terms that he wants to move to Barcelona, and wants the club not to pose problems.
    "It is a personal decision," said Abidal, speaking about his decision to leave Lyon.

"I want to discover something else, another universe, another style of football.

"The Barcelona bosses are interested in me. I fit the description of what they are looking for, and they are a club that I would happily go to.

"I have had three wonderful years [at Lyon], but I believe there is still room for improvement."

He also revealed that he had told the club president in no unclear terms that he wants to leave.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)