Esc 2004 (2 Viewers)

Mac

Jul 11, 2002
Erik. I didnt mean stuff THAT bad. But just generally like that kinda crap.

Over here we have a few tv shows that sole purpose is to highlight how much other countries suck. And ive seen a few about the French charts, Spanish charts etc and yeah they did suck about as much as that if not more :D

Buy on AliExpress.com

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
Jul 25, 2001
I've seen those TV shows when I was in the UK, they didn't really give a realistic view either. Of course not, they have to attract viewers by showing the most ridiculous stuff they can find.

Do me a favour and don't believe everything the British media tell you about Europe. 9 times out of 10 they're dead wrong. I think I'm qualified to say that by now.

Mac

Jul 11, 2002
Er have you been watching 'Eurotrash' or something? :D

And i wasnt just talking about those kinda shows, ive seen some other stuff like french music stations on digital tv etc. Was pretty bad also :D

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
Jul 25, 2001
++ [ originally posted by Mac ] ++
Er have you been watching 'Eurotrash' or something? :D
May have been that yeah :D But even the BBC news has a very critical view of things when its just not necessary. Always this "look what the idiots came up with again" undertone as if Britain is somehow better.

And i wasnt just talking about those kinda shows, ive seen some other stuff like french music stations on digital tv etc. Was pretty bad also :D
Well I didn't say you would like everything. First of all of course its a BIG factor whether or not you speak a language. If you don't even know what they're singing ... well ...

Rest assured that most Continentals also think your stuff sucks.

Mac

Jul 11, 2002
Im not posting these in a 'we are better than you BBC' tone. Which is true about the BBC. But then again the English are always like that :D

And i dont like much of the UK stuff either, but atleast it dosent give me another reason to prematurely end my life :p

Oh and Eurotrash is a very funny show, besides ive never seen any Anti-Dutch stuff on it :D

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
Jul 25, 2001
That's cuz we rule :strong::D

Seriously - there's some utterly crap Dutch music around but I could also pass you dozens of albums that I'm positive you'd be able to appreciate, despite not speaking the language.

Course its subjective but I'm sure its like that everywhere. Even in the US. The horrible US acts don't make it across the Atalantic however, so we just don't hear about them.

That don't mean the US are better at making music.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)