Erling Braut Håland - Striker - Red Bull Salzburg (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Higuain? Or Gonzalo wants to retire here and fine with being backup.
knowing paratici, my bet is still on dybala because of the plusvalenza. it's clear that selling/loaning out the deadwood (mandzukic, can, rugani, perin, pjaca) plus buying at least a usable midfielder won't be enough to break even with our current wage bill. with juve, there are always sacrifices, that's just our m.o.

as for higuain, my guess is that he'll stay an other year or two before moving back to argentina.

i also think that haaland for 30 is a bargain on this market. not a player from the top of my priority list, but the club likes similar market opportunities.

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
Man, this would leave almost everyone in Norway so incredibly disappointed. Media and (PL-loving) fans are desperate to see him join Liverpool or United. For this reason alone, I would love to sign him :p

As for how I see him as a player: incredible goalscoring instincts, strong, potential to improve a lot further. But a bit clumsy on the ball, which is a bit of a worry. However, if he can progress in such a way that makes him maximize his strengths and downplay his weaknesses (aka good decision making; learn to not constantly attempt things he's not good at), then he could become a big player.

At 30 million euros, I definitely feel he's worth the gamble.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Would be a great signing. We definitely need another striker, if this the trident will be a regular feature for us. €30m is a steal for someone with the potential he has. Pretty much the prototype of the modern day striker.

But we will doing ourselves a disservice if we continue to neglect the wasteland this is our midfield.

Aug 26, 2014
knowing paratici, my bet is still on dybala because of the plusvalenza. it's clear that selling/loaning out the deadwood (mandzukic, can, rugani, perin, pjaca) plus buying at least a usable midfielder won't be enough to break even with our current wage bill. with juve, there are always sacrifices, that's just our m.o.

as for higuain, my guess is that he'll stay an other year or two before moving back to argentina.

i also think that haaland for 30 is a bargain on this market. not a player from the top of my priority list, but the club likes similar market opportunities.
Dybala will not be sold, not after the season he's having so far.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
This only confirms what we already knew.
We are bossed by a group of player managers, that dictate what we buy and what we sell, not according to our needs, but their profits.
It was extremely unwise to lose Kean and this acquisition is totally unnecessary, the only one who wins out of this deals, is the one who earns his commission.
We pay tribute, because we have access to high quality talents. But we should focus more to get some on the spots that we really lack quality...

Carlos Primera

Il Vecchio Signore
Mar 29, 2009
If the rumors of a €30 million release clause are true, we should be all over this deal like flies on shit. If I remember correctly, wasn’t that the price we were about to drop on Patrik Shit back in ‘17? If we manage to close at that price (plus Raiola’s commision) for perhaps this years most hyped young player then this is a beautiful deal.

We are at the mid way point of the season and despite how sturdy Ronaldo, Higuain and Dybala’s injury histories are, we need some one to rotate with these guys. An in jury to anyone of those 3 at crucial point of the season and we are fucked. At the moment we only have Costa, and Bernardeschi to a degree, who can slot into the attack and Costa himself tends to injure himself every other game.

I’d love to sign a badass bull Mandingo midfielder like a lot of you boys, but there aren’t many of those around in January. Håland at a good price is a market opportunity hard to pass up on though. Pay the clause, give the fatman his cut and hand this kid the No.9.

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
Not wanting Haaland without release clause would've been crazy enough, not wanting him for 30m...

It's always the same people with the weird opinions.

There are three parts to our brain: reptilian, mammalian or monkey brain, and the prefrontal cortex or grey matter. Reptilian is the one that's most basic - what makes you instinctively run when you see danger but also panic, knee-jerk, and be short-sighted. The monkey part has to do with being social creatures (@DAiDEViL @s4tch). Prefrontal cortex is what makes us unique and human - we're the only species that can think in terms of future; it's the rational part of the brain.

There is one known way of predicting whether a child will be more reptilian dominant or prefrontal cortex dominant. Given the choice between one marshmallow now and two marshmallows a bit later, those who pick the former tend to be more reptilian dominant, and those who choose the latter turn out to be more prefrontal cortex dominant.

Dai, Dru, s4tch, lgor & co failed that test.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)