Erik Lamela - Right Winger/SS - Tottenham (23 Viewers)

OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #481
    At this point though, even given the limited body of work, I would give Allegri the benefit of the doubt.

My concern is that this kid is a bitch.
    can he play behind the forwards though? Can he create shit? Does he have that last pass to put the forward one on one with the keeper? Does he have balls to play for Juve?

Buy on AliExpress.com

Hust

Hustini
    May 29, 2005
    would we really buy a player that spit on one of our players though? Don't see that going over well in the locker room.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
    May 26, 2009
    He did have a very good season for Roma in 12/13, but he has been absolutely pathetic for Spurs. Most of their fans hate his guts and want him gone. True, a lot of players they sign fail miserably and he is fairly young, but this is the example of a panic buy signing that we should really not be making.

frzl

Apr 15, 2006
    I know.

The problem is if we get Lamela and we wants to play 4-3-3, both him and Cuadrado prefers to play in the right wing. You can add Dybala too.

So who will be our LW ??
    ah ok :tup:. i thought you were implying that we are/were exclusively looking for an AM.
    i think for cuadrado it wouldn´t really matter on which flank he plays but you are right of course.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 21)