Enzo Maresca (2 Viewers)

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Tbh I reckon Badass with maxi as assistant manager would win the league with Leicester, they have a much better team than the rest of the league.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
guy's stock is raising quickly. chelsea is a shithole as a club so i'd be careful with that destination

On the flip side Leicester may not be able to strengthen all that much in the premier league, they were already in breach of ffp in the championship.

I still think hiring Maresca is a strange choice, there's alot of question marks around him and if chelsea want to aim for CL football, then really they were better off keeping Pocchetino

- - - Updated - - -

Badass needs to curse the Motta thread.
MAI!

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
Given how many young-ish coaches have release clauses these days, we are fortunate that Motta was available at the right time and we didn't have to pay any release clause fee.

Credit to Junetoli for tapping him up since last year. Maybe explains the slightly higher salary as well than what was initially reported.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
On the flip side Leicester may not be able to strengthen all that much in the premier league, they were already in breach of ffp in the championship.

I still think hiring Maresca is a strange choice, there's alot of question marks around him and if chelsea want to aim for CL football, then really they were better off keeping Pocchetino

- - - Updated - - -

MAI!
Leicester should have points deducted too. Those fuckers the Teflon club, they always get away with it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)