OP
Hydde

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
  • Thread Starter #29
    Juventino[RUS];3942616 said:
    wow hydde have been here for a decade
    LOL that was exactly what i was checking!!! hahahaha I was like "hey an enzo maresca thread,,,, WTFFF I CREATED IT!!!"

Wow a decade has passed... incredible.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
    Mar 6, 2007
    Glad this fuckface left the forum for good. Fucking turncoat, barca supporting maggot.
    These 'fans' aren't even worth bothering with. I remember some kid who lived across the street from my cousin, every year he would come out playing footie in the shirt of whoever was the current PL winners, he even had a fricking Blackburn jersey once and claimed to support them. Fucking clown.

Actually his sister used to date former US international Cobi Jones when he was at Coventry :D Useless info of the day.

Fuck it.

Enzo!

GrandeGigi

Sep 18, 2012
    These 'fans' aren't even worth bothering with. I remember some kid who lived across the street from my cousin, every year he would come out playing footie in the shirt of whoever was the current PL winners, he even had a fricking Blackburn jersey once and claimed to support them. Fucking clown.
    One of my friends does this too and supported Blackburn that season they won the league. Ever since Arsenal did the double in 2000 I think it was though he eventually stuck with them, kind of ironic huh.

I also remember that 2-2 game vividly where Enzo did that celebration, seeing as it was the first time I saw Juve play live at the Delle Alpi.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)