Entourage (6 Viewers)

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

I watched the first two seasons of this show and liked it but lost track... y'all are giving it a pretty good rap I oughta download the next 2 seasons.
You outta download the next 3 seasons and first ep of season 6.

The show is great.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
Lloyd would be a shit character without Ari. IMO.
I never said he would go out on his own. I totally agree that they are best together. Ari making him an agent means that Loyd would still work at Ari's agency just at a similar level to Ari. Ari would still tell Loyd to do stuff and make those priceless gay jokes, but Loyd would be able to tell Ari to fuck off. Which of course would piss Ari off and lead to more funny stuff.

It's all about character development, this plot twist has given to writers the option of exploring two characters and giving them more depth.

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

I never said he would go out on his own. I totally agree that they are best together. Ari making him an agent means that Loyd would still work at Ari's agency just at a similar level to Ari. Ari would still tell Loyd to do stuff and make those priceless gay jokes, but Loyd would be able to tell Ari to fuck off. Which of course would piss Ari off and lead to more funny stuff.

It's all about character development, this plot twist has given to writers the option of exploring two characters and giving them more depth.
Meh, you could be right but it definetly wouldn't be as fun as it is with Lloyd under Ari. If Lloyd were to become and agent, he would spend more time with his actors, less time with Ari. All in all significant loss, probably the best chemistry between two actors on the show. But like you said, character development needs to go on.

When you think about, perhaps that's why Ari brought out that old dude, out of retirement. Maybe the producers wanted to balance things in advance, Lloyd "leaving" Ari and Ari getting himself his old pal back.

Either way Ari is gold and he'll still kick ass.

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
Dec 10, 2004
Ari's been too 'coy' so far; I don't like that.

edit: and Eric's gf is f*cking annoying! and she looks like one of the Olsen twins :inter:

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Yeah, cant stand her, and she isnt even a tiny bit cute, not even close.

Yeah, Ari been bit low key except couple Loyd stuff. But he should chew out Andrew next week.

But in general, early eps, good ones but its not as fun as it usually can be.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Yes, thats why I said he should kick Andrews ass next week :p

And more interaction with random celebs in the showbiz, like with "Ross", is what this series need, besides Ari in full swing.

whateverr

Jun 16, 2009
Ari's been too 'coy' so far; I don't like that.

edit: and Eric's gf is f*cking annoying! and she looks like one of the Olsen twins :inter:
She looks 12 to me....I think entourage needs to be a bit longer and make it a bit more plot orientated...I know it's supposed to be fun and all but you need some substance...still :tup: tho

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)