ENOUGH WITH THE MILAN FRIENDLIES (1 Viewer)

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
That's it, I can't take it anymore. I'm tired of playing Milan in these useless friendlies and having serious injuries every single August. People say it's a superstition, but really, an event that happens every single year means the probability of an event is high. How many injuries have these Milan matches caused in the past few years? Six? I have had it with Milan and I don't care how much we're paid to play in these joke matches.

Berlusconi can take his trophy and stick it up his fat ass and all the asses of his fag fans.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Alltagsheld

Oct 10, 2006
That's it, I can't take it anymore. I'm tired of playing Milan in these useless friendlies and having serious injuries every single August. People say it's a superstition, but really, an event that happens every single year means the probability of an event is high. How many injuries have these Milan matches caused in the past few years? Six? I have had it with Milan and I don't care how much we're paid to play in these joke matches.

Berlusconi can take his trophy and stick it up his fat ass and all the asses of his fag fans.
:tup:

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Buffon
Chiellini
Camoranesi
Chiellini
Nedved

I am sure there are more.
Bes, Andy asked me to retype this :D

Berlusconi Cup 2005
1. Buffon out for 6 months

Berlusconi Cup, January 2007
2. Chiellini out for a month
3. Palladino out for 3 weeks
4. Boumsong out for a week

Berlusconi Cup 2008
5. Chiellini out for 45 days to 2 months

Serie A
6. Sissoko finished the match but he didn't play in the following 2 weeks after Bonera injured him (Bonera was red carded for that tackle)

Birra Moretti
7. Nedved ?

And Gattuso's red card on the last match we played them before Calciopoli. He went on Nedved's leg on purpose.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
I like the sound of renaming the Berlusconi Cup to "Taça de Travestis Brasileiras"... any chance I can vote on that?

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
Not only for injures, but its boring to play them every damn year and twice. Same with Inter. We should play more foreign clubs.

This happens only in Italy.

Theres no such friendly matches tournaments in england or spain.

OP
Bjerknes

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
  • Thread Starter #16
    Not only for injures, but its boring to play them every damn year and twice. Same with Inter. We should play more foreign clubs.

This happens only in Italy.

Theres no such friendly matches tournaments in england or spain.
    Well, you have the Charity Shield in England but that's taken more seriously. I think there is another in EPL-land but I can't think of it right now.

Still... these friendlies against Milan are useless.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)