Enough with the 4-4-2, give me the damn 4-1-2-1-2 back!!! (1 Viewer)

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
I mean, come on! If you're going to play the damn 4-4-2, play with some real damn wingers dude. WTF??? Mutu RM, Nedved LM. Nedved can cut it but doesn't cross very well and Mutu is simple a LEFT striker. I'm sick of this boring 4-4-2 with absolutely no creativity. Who's gonna give the balls to the strikers? Who's gonna take on defenses? Who's gonna shoots some crackers from 30 yards? Vieira? Emerson? SURE!!!

In the 4-1-2-1-2 you can still play with 3 defensive mid. Yeah, more than we play now but damn it, the play will be better. This is simply BS, crap or whatever you want to call it be let's say we'd play like this(yeah, never gonna happen; we'll never buy these players, etc...) but let's saw we play thsi formation next season(with a new coach (OBVIOUSLY)

--------------Buffon--------------------
Oddo-Thuram-Cannavaro-Zambrotta
-------------Emerson-----------------
--------Gerrard-Vieira---------------
------------Riquelme----------------
--------Zlatan-Trezeguet-----------

Wouldn't it better than the sh1t we play now?

Yeah, we'll never get Gerrard, Oddo(possible) and Riquelme. You can put Camo(will stay if Cap goes) instead of Gerrard and another "fantasista" for Riquelme and the play will be more on the offensive side than the boring sh1t we play right now. Get a young CB to replace the aging Thuram and we're set.

One more thing, Trez and Zlatan can't score if thy're waiting for a pass from Kovac(wtf??? Cap, what the hell was that?). Give them a guy that can set them up and dribble(I think Juve forgot what this word means) and you'll see Joga Bonito. :p

It's simple as that right?

Buy on AliExpress.com

Batigol

Mar 5, 2006
the 442 is the creativity killer,

--------------Buffon--------------------
Oddo-Thuram-Cannavaro-Zambrotta
-------------Emerson-----------------
--------Gerrard-Vieira---------------
------------Riquelme----------------
--------Zlatan-Trezeguet-----------

do you know how much would it cost us to buy both Riquelme and Gerrad, 3 CLs.

OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #4
    Don Bes said:
    mark, hows french canada doing it for you ?
    french Canada is great, I can see my habs beat the crap out of the maples leafs. It feels good. :p

OP

Mark

The Informer
    Administrator
    Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #6
    Nedved was the only one who tried today with Giannichedda. When you're told to play a certain role or the guys just don't give a sh1t you just lose it.

OP

Mark

The Informer
    Administrator
    Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #8
    horrendous? He did what he had to do. He's not a key player. We needed someone to create some chaces for us in the mid.

OP

Mark

The Informer
    Administrator
    Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #10
    Neddy is not a pure trequartista.

You're just pissed because we're crapping on Capello. Deal with it, he starts well in the beginning of the season, after that all the teams he coached lose their form. He's a great coach for Serie A but Europe wise not so good.

You could of put the same team of 96 and still be out of the CL. The still we play in Europe is old and the form we get in the later stage is 0.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
    Apr 14, 2005
    piss, crap?? you in a toilet :) no man its not about Capello at all, though i think he's gettin criticized a tad too much. But the point is both camo and nedved have been pretty disappointing; that year when we made the great run and lost to Milan guess who was absent in the final? we had no offensive spark because in the first legt Camo was too small for an english refereeing style, which got him frustrated and later sent out. This game nedved had a colossal task and failed.

OP

Mark

The Informer
    Administrator
    Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #12
    I'll say it again, if the training, turnover..etc.. was done better, the players we say that sucked would have been different from what we saw these past weeks. I can't believe that we should shut our mouth and not criticize our team and management.

OP

Mark

The Informer
    Administrator
    Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #14
    You talked about how Nedved, Camo....all sucked and I gave you the reasons.

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
    Oct 27, 2004
    I agree with Mark77, sack Crapello. He is still think we are living in the early 90's. It's 2006 ffs!

Bring Spaletti or even Prandelli. I want a coach who can give us several options to score and sh1t. Not just longballs, no passing and nonexistent offensive-minded Crapello

Mr. Gol

Sep 15, 2004
    Mark, 4-1-2-1-2 is more commonly known as a diamond 4-4-2 (because the 4 are all midfielders). And as a transfer guru you should know that there is no way in hell we are going to sign both Riquelme AND Gerrard.

Jul 28, 2002
    442 is a fine formation. BUT two DMs have been found to be a pretty poor formula due to a lack of late runs from midfield. Vieira/emo are not that type of midfielder.

Fight Club

Dec 14, 2005
    we need to quit the 2 defensive midfielder formation. playing in serie a against less skilled teams is the only reason why it works, coz we can outmuscle them in the middle.
    our frontmen are far better players than the opponentdefenders and can individually be decesive for the outcome, but playing against equal opponents or in europe we come short.
    we simply lack ideas offensively, we miss that extra gear that milan has. tell you the truth, i watched the milan-lyon game and i sat there in the last quater of the game and was confident they would turn things their way, thinking it would be nice if we had the same ability.
    but without del piero things don't look that good. a lot of players do great like buffon, canna and trez...but 3 players that will truely fight for this club till the end are del piero, neddy and zamo. the rest simply doesn't come through enough.
    don't know if it because of tactics or what but players like zebina, vieira, camo and zlatan often play without spirit, will and their heart the wrong place.

don't know why we absolutely have to play long balls up to zlatan when we face an english team?? as if the gunners don't practice that week after week in the premiership against bottomplaced teams and therefor master it. it is too predictable, and by playing 2 defensive midfielders we miss out offensive approaches, especially when we play vieira and emo. they are each good players but 2 of them together slows our game, lacking pace and being dynamic.

i know we all talked about which players we'd like to come, but i truely think we need to change our formation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)