English site: Juventus.com (1 Viewer)

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
Juventus are the most-loved professional football Club in Italy and among the most important ones in the world. In Italy there are around 12 million supporters of the club, spread out all across the land. Juventus are the favourite team in 11 regions. In the world, there are over 170 million supporters, mostly located in the Far East (100 million approximately). In Europe there are around 43 million Juventus fans.

from www.juventus.com

when I said we have 150 million fans,some of you laughed:rolleyes:
of course they did, it's 170m+

:D

Buy on AliExpress.com

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
Juventus are the most-loved professional football Club in Italy and among the most important ones in the world. In Italy there are around 12 million supporters of the club, spread out all across the land. Juventus are the favourite team in 11 regions. In the world, there are over 170 million supporters, mostly located in the Far East (100 million approximately). In Europe there are around 43 million Juventus fans.

from www.juventus.com

when I said we have 150 million fans,some of you laughed:rolleyes:
turk where exactly is this bit? i mean under what exactly.

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

:lol2:

The gallery on the main site is now also a flash slide show :disagree:
Yes and it sucks ass naturally.. But FFS, they're just pics, why don't they make them available to everyone? Not like it's some special edition video or something, freaking pics in shit quality in a shit flash player. :disagree:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)