English site: Juventus.com (1 Viewer)

Belgico

Numero Venti Due
Dec 28, 2006
Dear Friends,

Am I the only one who is getting frustrated because there aren't any texts translated in to English on the official Juventus (www.juventus.om) site?

For a couple of months the site doesn't show news in English....:shifty:

The reason why I open this threat because i'm getting sick of it :sick:

Does anybody know why they don't translate it anymore?
Does anybody know when it is going to be better?
Do you have the same problem?

:cry:
Greetz, An Non-Italian Fan

Buy on AliExpress.com

AzzurriGirl

Jul 23, 2006
I noticed it too and it is annoying. It was pretty good at the beginning of the season then I noticed the translations were getting worse and less and now...

I can read Italian moderately well but it is quicker for me to read the English version.

They really need to invest in a website worthy of such a great team as Juventus!

JuveGER

Mar 10, 2006
The site was pretty good in the first half of the season. Comments on matches, news and even written play by play commentary in English. Then suddenly the translations read like google translations or translations by someone who is only knows basic English. Now there is nothing at all. Frustrating. Is there nobody in the company that knows English and can do a translation every now and then? :disagree:

Sep 14, 2003
You can rightfully moan about the poor English version, but in truth the Italian isn't that much better. I rarely visit it at all.

AngelaL

Jinx Minx
Aug 25, 2006
The site was pretty good in the first half of the season. Comments on matches, news and even written play by play commentary in English. Then suddenly the translations read like google translations or translations by someone who is only knows basic English. Now there is nothing at all. Frustrating. Is there nobody in the company that knows English and can do a translation every now and then? :disagree:
Apparently not!

Yeah, its a pain in the arse.

Probably sacked the english translator to cut costs.
..........thinking that Lapo could do the translations, but as he hits the bottle/junk or both the translations on the site have got worse and fewer until they disappeared altogether! :p ;)

OP
Belgico

Belgico

Numero Venti Due
Dec 28, 2006
  • Thread Starter #14
    i'm glad to see that i'm not the only one with this problem,
    if you watch the inter site and the milan site,
    dude we are ways behind..

AngelaL

Jinx Minx
    Aug 25, 2006
    i'm glad to see that i'm not the only one with this problem,
    if you watch the inter site and the milan site,
    dude we are ways behind..
    I neither have the time nor the inclination to visit inter or milan sites. Right here is the best place for info on Juve! :stuckup:

C4ISR

Dec 18, 2005
    Juventus' official site is shit compared to other clubs. Even when the english version was updated daily, it was poorly done. Being on other general football forums, I know that some clubs put compilations on youtube, have clips to goals, video interviews with players, etc. Juventus.com has none of that, despite being a much bigger club.

Cuti

The Real MC
    Jul 30, 2006
    could a japanese speaking person see if that section is shit as well or whether it is only the english part

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)