[ENG] Premiership 2012/2013 (195 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Yeah, unless he quits.

Of course, there may have been a limit agreed in the contract on how much compensation they'd have to pay, rather than having to give him the full value of the contract.

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
Yep, very interesting next season. Very interesting to see what sort of recruitments Mourinho gets for Chelsea and Pellegrini with City. Certainly will shake things up in the league.
It's going to be very interesting transfer window.. Ancelotti to Real maybe, Guardiola to Bayern, Cavani leaving (?), Rooney -> Chelsea (?), Falcao moving again (?)...

I just hope we can get one or two great players.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
It's going to be very interesting transfer window.. Ancelotti to Real maybe, Guardiola to Bayern, Cavani leaving (?), Rooney -> Chelsea (?), Falcao moving again (?)...

I just hope we can get one or two great players.
I think our best chance of signing any top player is by going for Higuain in the Real Madrid garage sale they have every few seasons.

adRHCP

Nov 7, 2012
Meanwhile in the US

:rofl:

Man Utd - Moyes
Chelsea - Mourinho
Man City - Pellegrini
Arsenal lol

Suddenly the PL became quite interesting.
Wenger is not that bad. He makes Arsenal play a nice football and every season they sell their best players. Not his entire fault.

- - - Updated - - -

God, I wish Mancini comes back to Inter.
So Inter is getting relegated?

Nicholas

MIRKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jan 30, 2008
Yeah that seems as far fetched as saying they'll win the Prem. It'll be between United and Chelsea next year, City will be third. Also Pellegrini doesn't speak English does he?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 195)