[ENG] Premiership 2012/2013 (193 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Klovn

#MakeTuzGreatAgain
Jul 28, 2011
If Moyes joins ManU, I hope he takes Fellaini with him, would be so sweat, the only big club in England were we have no Belgian player in the starting 11.
Are you saying Fellaini wouldn't start for Man Utd?

Fellaini on fire would start for most clubs in Europe IMO.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
Fergie is retiring. Sad day. Respect him as a coach.

One thing we're all wondering... does this mean Howard Webb is out of a job?

- - - Updated - - -

Then play them out of position, and hoof the ball to the biggest player.
Thought you liked Moyes?

- - - Updated - - -

First Thatcher dies, then Ferguson retires. Somewhere there is a scouser with a magic lamp and one wish left.
Thatcher was a bit of a cunt, no?

Pablo

Jul 9, 2010
Fergie is retiring. Sad day. Respect him as a coach.

One thing we're all wondering... does this mean Howard Webb is out of a job?

- - - Updated - - -

Thought you liked Moyes?

- - - Updated - - -

Thatcher was a bit of a $#@!, no?
Not really. I have had enough of him and his attitude.

Crap football, boring, and drab.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Moyes played him up top with Anichebe for the derby. Then had the team hoof long balls at him all game.
He pretty much plays like that all season (CF/SS/AM), except when facing Man U, where he drops off more to CM just to bully them there all game lol.

Pablo

Jul 9, 2010
He pretty much plays like that all season (CF/SS/AM), except when facing Man U,
where he drops off more to CM just to bully them there all game lol.
Wrong.

He played uptop when we won on the first game.

At Old Trafford, he started off the same, then dropped him t CM in 2nd half, because Phil Jones was going well against him.

He has dropped him to CM in a handfull of games, were he has dominated, Arsenal away being the latest example.

Everton fans do not like him in the forward postions. He is a better footballer than that.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
Wrong.

He played uptop when we won on the first game.

At Old Trafford, he started off the same, then dropped him t CM in 2nd half, because Phil Jones was going well against him.

He has dropped him to CM in a handfull of games, were he has dominated, Arsenal away being the latest example.

Everton fans do not like him in the forward postions. He is a better footballer than that.
I distinctly remember Fergie having a go at Moyes for his tactics after the first meeting. Something to the effect of "all they did was drop the defense deep and hoof it to the Belgian". :agree:

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Yeah I remember the Arse game (such a bully that game, whole Everton team manhandled poor arse players lol). And I dont mean just this season vs Man u (missed first game anyways), he tends to be excellent vs Man U in particular as CM.

And agreed with Red, I like Evertons passing game, seem them be so composed and assured vs City and Arse to only to see them as a hoof ball team, even if its a tactic he succumbs too since he has such towers upfront.

Pablo

Jul 9, 2010
Yeah I remember the Arse game (such a bully that game, whole Everton team manhandled poor arse players lol). And I dont mean just this season vs Man u (missed first game anyways), he tends to be excellent vs Man U in particular as CM.

And agreed with Red, I like Evertons passing game, seem them be so composed and assured vs City and Arse to only to see them as a hoof ball team, even if its a tactic he succumbs too since he has such towers upfront.

We have showed bits of cracking football, thats because we have some cracking players. His plan B is to hoof it up, and the plan B very often become's plan A. See Anfield on Sunday.

Using our best player as a target man.

He completely shits himself.

Moyes was a defender, so his team is defensive natured, as a priority.

Look at the defenders he has created, compared to attackers / Strikers !!

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Yeah he has a fairly poor record with strikers, only like Jelavic really of what I can remember of Everton strikers for long time now.

And sorry I tend to avoid Everton-Pool games, so I cant judge, they allways are such tediously boring games for me, mainly for the Pool part, its a tradition since Benitez days, even if Rodgers messy team is bit more fun, with a Coutinho dancing through opponents.

Pablo

Jul 9, 2010
Yeah he has a fairly poor record with strikers, only like Jelavic really of what I can remember of Everton strikers for long time now.

And sorry I tend to avoid Everton-Pool games, so I cant judge, they allways are such tediously boring games for me, mainly for the Pool part, its a tradition since Benitez days, even if Rodgers messy team is bit more fun, with a Coutinho dancing through opponents.
And Jelavic now, is shockingly bad. Truelly appauling.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Yeah I kind missed his downfall, only noticed him being subbed on and playing like a mouse instead of the lion in the box he used to be.

Who do you think will be the next Everton coach? And who can possibly replace Fellaini?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 193)