[ENG] Premiership 2012/2013 (33 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
Arsenal's new kit deal with puma worth 170m pds from 14-15 season.they'll be receiving 26m more than what they are gettin from nike now.
Guess we hav to win a cl soon bfore these bloody epl clubs become too big :(

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Its utterly bizzare that he is retiring, I was expecting him to coach until he croaks in the dugout.

If this isnt the perfect timing for Mourinho to go there, I would be utterly shocked if he isnt announced as the new Man U coach in the coming 2 days. His dream job, and him and Fergie are pretty much buddies nowadays.

If for some bizzare reason not him, see Moyes or an outside chance for Klopp, but both unlikely.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Its utterly bizzare that he is retiring, I was expecting him to coach until he croaks in the dugout.

If this isnt the perfect timing for Mourinho to go there, I would be utterly shocked if he isnt announced as the new Man U coach in the coming 2 days. His dream job, and him and Fergie are pretty much buddies nowadays.

If for some bizzare reason not him, see Moyes or an outside chance for Klopp, but both unlikely.
The Moyes to United rumours have been around for some time, but in the last 4-5 there have been whispers around United circles that he was coming in to work under Ferguson for Ferguson's last year (2013-14). With Fergie moving upstairs I still see Moyes as favourite given that, with Mourinho going to Chelsea.

Fergie is obviously scared of him :D

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
The Moyes to United rumours have been around for some time, but in the last 4-5 there have been whispers around United circles that he was coming in to work under Ferguson for Ferguson's last year (2013-14). With Fergie moving upstairs I still see Moyes as favourite given that, with Mourinho going to Chelsea.

Fergie is obviously scared of him :D
Moyes is an excellent coach, but a gamble to replace an immensely influential legend. Mourinho is prolly a too good of an opportunity to give up for Man U, not sure if he can do a U-turn on Chelski, but defenitely prefers Man U job in his own words for 6-7 years now.

But you make a good point about Fergie moving upstairs and Moyes being more easily manageable hire (and yeah he has been touted to be his heir for ages now), though its still funny to imagine Mourinho working under Fergie hehe.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
Arsenal's new kit deal with puma worth 170m pds from 14-15 season.they'll be receiving 26m more than what they are gettin from nike now.
Guess we hav to win a cl soon bfore these bloody epl clubs become too big :(
Arsenal is a money making machine. Imagine how much they'll make if they're actually winning.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 33)