[ENG] Premiership 2012/2013 (192 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
In other news, this is digraceful shit (long but worth ze read):

Anfield: An area in decline
They probably see what most visitors see when they go to Anfield now; that it's a shithole. It's sad but it happens all across the country, football isn't the working class community sport it was in yesteryear.

At least Anfield is still situated in the area, ask a lot of fans and they'd rather have their old stadium that was flattened for housing estates than the shiny new toilet bowl arena on the outside of town.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Incredible manager, the longevity won't be repeated.

In terms of domestic success no one will touch him, football has just changed so much.

On the European scene he has probably just about done enough. United could have won a couple more with a bit of luck, but overall he nearly always had competitive teams.

Very interesting to see the future of Manchester United.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Mourinho going to Manchester Utd for a long, long period of time makes sense. I predicted that a couple of years ago, seems realistic now. I'm not sure he'd work again with Abramovic.

- - - Updated - - -

Incredible manager, the longevity won't be repeated.

In terms of domestic success no one will touch him, football has just changed so much.

On the European scene he has probably just about done enough. United could have won a couple more with a bit of luck, but overall he nearly always had competitive teams.

Very interesting to see the future of Manchester United.
:tup:

chester

Too busy to bother
May 20, 2006
Good bye Sir Alex, will be strange to see the ManU bench without him.
Enjoy your well earned pension.
Nothing but respect for what this guy achieved at ManU.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
Sir Alex Ferguson:
26 Years
13 Premier League Titles
10 Community Shields
5 FA Cups
4 League Cups
2 European Cups
1 Piece of Chewing Gum

chester

Too busy to bother
May 20, 2006
If Moyes joins ManU, I hope he takes Fellaini with him, would be so sweat, the only big club in England were we have no Belgian player in the starting 11.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 192)