[ENG] Premiership 2012/2013 (148 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monco

C.R.E.A.M
Mar 27, 2013
Coutinho had an amazing game today. Even though on paper it looks like the true heroes are Henderson and Sturridge, all the work was done by the brazilian. I guess Inter doesn't give a flying fuck about losing their biggest talent for peanuts. Why would they? They have Alvarez. :scared:

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
how about this for how to earn promotion!

brentford the team in red and white needed just a win to go up in the automatic promotion spot, they get a penalty in stoppage time, the opponents doncaster were in 2nd place going into today's match went on to score after the penalty miss from a counter attack and went on to win the league by a single point! lol!

as for league 2, shame for Edgar Davids' barnet got relegated to the conference

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Yeah, that was a crazy end. Trotta had a good season as well.

I know first hand what a shit league League 1 is as well, it is the first step to nowhere.
yeah the standard is generally shit but its sure more exciting than the epl, certainly the championship is probably the most exciting league in Europe this season, crazy tight with the fight for promotion.

lol remember portsmouth? the team that had a 'rich owner' had the likes of defoe, crouch, Andres D'alessandro and formerly coached by rednapp and once played ac milan in a european game few years ago? now relegated to league 2 :howler:

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
I used to think the Championship was crap but there has been a fair bit of talent and money going into it the last few years, it is the strongest second tier by far, and it's hard to get out of that league.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
I used to think the Championship was crap but there has been a fair bit of talent and money going into it the last few years, it is the strongest second tier by far, and it's hard to get out of that league.
its definitely not easy even for the teams who are relegated from the prem to the championship to go back up again, that was expected with the likes of blackburn, wolves and middlesboro yet wolves and blackburn are fighting relegated

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
Somebody in this forum made fun of me for saying we should have got Coutinho (He was only 8m), as i've been watching every Liverpool match since his debut and knew he was brilliant.

"LOL you want the guy who was Inter's flop"

Well, whoever it was can suck it up now. :numnum:
I am gonna need a source for that 8 mill number. My memory tells me it was 16 or 17

Mr Chocolate

Rubba Band Business
Dec 23, 2012
Bloody wolves, never should have sacked Mick it all went shit from there. I've always been a Wolves supporter but since there relegation Fulham became my Epl team. But always been wolves.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
So that's €10m as of Jan 2013.

Makes me wonder why Inter sold him, considering the last two seasons they have been going out and signing young players to overhaul their team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 148)