[ENG] Premiership 2012/2013 (145 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
Nice link up by Henderson and Sturridge. Newcastle looking like relegators.

- - - Updated - - -

Debuchy is so French.

- - - Updated - - -

@Nzoric You were right about Coutinho bro.:tup:

CrimsonianKing

The end of Jihadism
Jan 16, 2013
Nice link up by Henderson and Sturridge. Newcastle looking like relegators.

- - - Updated - - -

Debuchy is so French.

- - - Updated - - -

@Nzoric You were right about Coutinho bro.:tup:
Somebody in this forum made fun of me for saying we should have got Coutinho (He was only 8m), as i've been watching every Liverpool match since his debut and knew he was brilliant.

"LOL you want the guy who was Inter's flop"

Well, whoever it was can suck it up now. :numnum:

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Somebody in this forum made fun of me for saying we should have got Coutinho (He was only 8m), as i've been watching every Liverpool match since his debut and knew he was brilliant.

"LOL you want the guy who was Inter's flop"

Well, whoever it was can suck it up now. :numnum:
It was me, and I could tell at the time you didn't understand how saying we should sign him was ironic.

Still, all that glitters isn't gold, and time will tell how good he is. Having a lot of skill is one thing.

CrimsonianKing

The end of Jihadism
Jan 16, 2013
It was me, and I could tell at the time you didn't understand how saying we should sign him was ironic.

Still, all that glitters isn't gold, and time will tell how good he is. Having a lot of skill is one thing.
I could tell he had a huge potential from day one, at Vasco da Gama. Of course if we had signed him when he left Inter that would be a bit of a hit or miss as he didn't have enough playing time but did good with what he had.

But again, 8 millions, even if he didn't flourish we could still sell him for the same price we paid or triple it, all it needed was him getting called up for the Seleção which, watch me, will happen anytime now. His market value will go sky high. IMO it was a win-win situation that we missed on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 145)