[ENG] Premiership 2012/2013 (162 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
It takes into account how much profit they make more than their actual on field achievements. Measures them like they would a business.

Bayernstar

Heritage of Kahn
Mar 16, 2013
the most expensive season tickets in the UK, they operate as a successive business model, but a underachieving club on the pitch
"In coming to its figures, Forbes looks at a football club's various revenue streams, such as television money, ticket sales, merchandise and concessions."

so thats why arsenal is still that much valuable, how much would a person pay for a arsenal season ticket?

Mar 9, 2006
they only ever show up at the end of the season, despite what people think of martinez i really don't think he is all that. Wigan as a club will never progress any further than relegation battlers each season so long martinez is in charge
LOL
Do you know their budget?! Look at their squad, do you think that they are underperfoming?! look at their transfer policy, they discovered Valencia, Palacios, Granqvist, Figueroa, Rodallega, Moses, Diame, Al Habsi, now they have a chance to clinch England Cup and yet you are saying that Martinez sucks :sergio:

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Juventino[RUS];4133022 said:
LOL
Do you know their budget?! Look at their squad, do you think that they are underperfoming?! look at their transfer policy, they discovered Valencia, Palacios, Granqvist, Figueroa, Rodallega, Moses, Diame, Al Habsi, now they have a chance to clinch England Cup and yet you are saying that Martinez sucks :sergio:
I fail to see what is so impressive about fighting relegation each year only to show up in the final weeks of the season. Its not like they have done what swansea have by selling and reinvesting. And wigan have made more profit from sales than swansea

Mar 9, 2006
I fail to see what is so impressive about fighting relegation. Its not like they have done what swansea have by selling and reinvesting. And wigan have made more profit from sales than swansea
Swansea now at 11th place while Wigan has finished at 10th place in 2006 too, so what?! You are confident that Swansea will not fight to avoid relegation in the next season? Look at Newcastle for example, they were 5th in the last season while now they can easily relegate from the epl

Pablo

Jul 9, 2010
Crazy prices. I have just paid £1015 for 2 adult, and 1 under 11 season tickets, for next season.

Very happy with thet.

Consistant top 6 club, always on the cusp of pushing that bit further.

Oh, and laudrup EASILY manager of the year. LMA & Premier manager of the year......Fergie will prob get the Prem one though, its a joke that one.

Mar 9, 2006
Crazy prices. I have just paid £1015 for 2 adult, and 1 under 11 season tickets, for next season.

Very happy with thet.

Consistant top 6 club, always on the cusp of pushing that bit further.

Oh, and laudrup EASILY manager of the year. LMA & Premier manager of the year......Fergie will prob get the Prem one though, its a joke that one.
Why not Boas if Tottenham will finish above Arsenal?

Mr Chocolate

Rubba Band Business
Dec 23, 2012
Juventino[RUS];4133022 said:
LOL
:agree: Martinez is a fantastic manager, with the players he has and the budget he has to work with he does great to avoid relegation every season

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
well that is unbelievable :crazy: what about the season ticket for juventus? How much would a person pay in italy ?
they went up at the start of the season, but i seem to remember they would start at around £200 depending on where you wanted to sit the season before because i wanted to apply for one. but i shouldn't imagine it would be that much more this season, certainly nothing like £2000 considering Italy is a relatively poor country. However i remember i paid about 40 euros to watch Juventus vs bologna in november which is quite expensive for someone living and working in Italy however compared to EPL prices it is relatively cheap

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 162)