[ENG] Premiership 2012/2013 (141 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 9, 2006
lol martinez, yeah fair enough he's reached the FA cup final, but league wise, wigan have always been fighting relegation, that would be like giving coach of the year to the manager of Siena in Italy

- - - Updated - - -

THIS!
Lol you are typical football dilettante, every year his team has worse and worse squad and yet he is in epl with them, I'm pretty sure that Wigan won't relegate,

Völler

Always spot on
May 6, 2012
Why Laudrup in the manager of the year in Premier League:

- Completely new manager in Swansea (and England) and manages to bring Swansea to top 10 (most likely) even though they lost their three biggest stars, Gylfi Sigurdsson, Joe Allen and Scott Sinclair, before the start of the season.
- He wins the League Cup (Swansea's biggest and only real title ever) and brings Swansea to the Europa League.
- He manages to get Michu (best buy of the season i EPL), Chico, Pablo Hernandez (and De Guzman on a loan) for an amount so small it could be considered a freaking robbery. They sold Joe Allen for £15 M and bought Michu for £2,2 M.
- Players like Ashley Williams, Britton and Routledge are having their best season ever under Laudrup.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Why Laudrup in the manager of the year in Premier League:

- Completely new manager in Swansea (and England) and manages to bring Swansea to top 10 (most likely) even though they lost their three biggest stars, Gylfi Sigurdsson, Joe Allen and Scott Sinclair, before the start of the season.
- He wins the League Cup (Swansea's biggest and only real title ever) and brings Swansea to the Europa League.
- He manages to get Michu (best buy of the season i EPL), Chico, Pablo Hernandez (and De Guzman on a loan) for an amount so small it could be considered a freaking robbery. They sold Joe Allen for £15 M and bought Michu for £2,2 M.
- Players like Ashley Williams, Britton and Routledge are having their best season ever under Laudrup.
and this is why laudrup > martinez.

epl fan boys keep going on about how brilliant wigan's football is, but Swansea's is by far better if not one of the best in the league.

Völler

Always spot on
May 6, 2012
Yeah, I even forgot to mention that he improved Brendan Rogers' system and made it much more efficient. They are still trying to have a lot of ball possession, but they are much more direct compared to last season. Very enjoyable to watch!

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Yeah, I even forgot to mention that he improved Brendan Rogers' system and made it much more efficient. They are still trying to have a lot of ball possession, but they are much more direct compared to last season. Very enjoyable to watch!
well brendan rodgers only carried on what paolo sosa and martinez did before him, so this was always going to be the perfect job for someone like laudrup.

swansea are just one of those clubs that can't be hated by any neutral

Völler

Always spot on
May 6, 2012
well brendan rodgers only carried on what paolo sosa and martinez did before him, so this was always going to be the perfect job for someone like laudrup.
Of course, but you know what I mean. :D

swansea are just one of those clubs that can't be hated by any neutral
Indeed. For a Dane like me it's an easy pick to support them in a not so likable league. :)

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
and this is why laudrup > martinez.

epl fan boys keep going on about how brilliant wigan's football is, but Swansea's is by far better if not one of the best in the league.
I've never understood the praise given to Wigan. They play about three inspired matches a season to avoid relegation and the rest they're poo.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
I've never understood the praise given to Wigan. They play about three inspired matches a season to avoid relegation and the rest they're poo.
they only ever show up at the end of the season, despite what people think of martinez i really don't think he is all that. Wigan as a club will never progress any further than relegation battlers each season so long martinez is in charge

jukazem

Feb 10, 2007
Forbes now values the Spanish giant at $3.3bn (£2.2bn), with Man Utd in second place on $3.17bn. Barcelona is third on $2.6bn... Forbes found that Arsenal was the fourth richest club, worth $1.33bn, followed by Bayern Munich ($1.31bn), AC Milan ($945m), Chelsea ($901m), Juventus ($694m), Manchester City ($689m) and Liverpool ($651m).
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-22193398

7-8 years without a trophy, without significant net spending and Arsenal are still worth that much, Arsenal worry me; hope they miss out on Champions League.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 141)