[ENG] Premiership 2012/2013 (184 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
lol yeah, still every game will be shown. that's insane.

i don't think i've ever heard of coverage this good in the whole world.
We get every EPL game in Thailand. I also get coverage of every single CL game + UCL Magazine show, preview shows, review shows, roundups, etc... It's not a big deal really :stuckup:

- - - Updated - - -

Not for the Premier League. I know Sky Italia shows every Serie A + B game.
I get all the EPL shit.

Mar 9, 2006
Fucking Arsenal ruined my bet :/
Everton is powerhouse in this season, unfortunately guys like Moyes, Martinez and even Guidolin will never be named coach of the year or something, they are doing amazing job with limited squad/budget, plus Baines is in amazing form, he has created more chances than any other player across Europe for his partners, Ferguson will finally sign him next summer, no doubt

Pablo

Jul 9, 2010
Juventino[RUS];4132116 said:
Everton is powerhouse in this season, unfortunately guys like Moyes, Martinez and even Guidolin will never be named coach of the year or something, they are doing amazing job with limited squad/budget, plus Baines is in amazing form, he has created more chances than any other player across Europe for his partners, Ferguson will finally sign him next summer, no doubt
David Moyes has won manager of the year 3 times.

- - - Updated - - -

No way they can outbid City for him bro
Selling Fellaini could turn out bieng a good thing fo us next season.

No other way are we going to getting a big injection of cash into the team like that.

- - - Updated - - -

Bunch of fags out there indeed, but Everton should have done better.

Oh and both strikers of Everton suck donkey balls
For what the strikers cost, they are doing mighty fine!!!

Völler

Always spot on
May 6, 2012
Laudrup is the manager of the year. Deal with it. :stuckup:

Mar 9, 2006
David Moyes has won manager of the year 3 times.

- - - Updated - - -

Selling Fellaini could turn out bieng a good thing fo us next season.

No other way are we going to getting a big injection of cash into the team like that.

- - - Updated - - -

For what the strikers cost, they are doing mighty fine!!!
Nigga what?!
http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Premier_League_Manager_of_the_Season

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
lol martinez, yeah fair enough he's reached the FA cup final, but league wise, wigan have always been fighting relegation, that would be like giving coach of the year to the manager of Siena in Italy

- - - Updated - - -

Laudrup is the manager of the year. Deal with it. :stuckup:
THIS!

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
lol yeah, still every game will be shown. that's insane.

i don't think i've ever heard of coverage this good in the whole world.
Abu Dhabi Sport show all 380 EPL games live and in HD.

If I'm not mistaken Al Jazeera Sport shows all 380 La Liga and Serie A games.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 184)