[ENG] Premiership 2012/2013 (142 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 31, 2008
The Brazilian Ronaldo responds to Sir Alex Ferguson calling him 'fat and old', saying: "I have no words for this gentleman, except that I hope the team he manages always loses."

​:heart:

Jul 1, 2010
Ronaldo has hyperthyroidism and he couldn't take his medication while he was a player because its considered as doping. This condition slows your metabolism, making it very easy to gain weight.

Now, he's not fat anymore because he can take his medication. The fat jokes are ridiculous, ignorant, and contemptible.

Or Ferguson doesn't know what hyperthyroidism is.

Dec 31, 2008
That really happened?
Ferguson compared the ex-Brazil striker with the Portuguese forward of the same name now playing for Madrid, before United's 2-1 defeat to the Spanish giants at Old Trafford.
The Scottish tactician remarked: "If I compare Cristiano with the fat one, the old one, Cristiano is better.

- - - Updated - - -

Fucking wanker :lol::lol::lol:

Ronaldo is superhuman compared to the eunuch.

Jul 1, 2010

Someone remembers this? Eboue got a red card for doing the exact same thing that Nani did and Ferguson said that it was a red card. Of course he did, it was against his own team :yao:

What a hypocritical cunt.

Marty

tuz
Administrator
Jul 2, 2005
Ferguson compared the ex-Brazil striker with the Portuguese forward of the same name now playing for Madrid, before United's 2-1 defeat to the Spanish giants at Old Trafford.
The Scottish tactician remarked: "If I compare Cristiano with the fat one, the old one, Cristiano is better.
What a silly thing to say. C Ronaldo is a great player but the real Ronaldo is possibly the best striker in the past 2 decades.

May 22, 2007

- - - Updated - - -

Fucking wanker :lol::lol::lol:

Ronaldo is superhuman compared to the eunuch.
Haha no shame.

I'm surprised he didn't send out his assistant to do the talking for him.

Knowah

Pool's Closed Due to Aids
Jan 28, 2013
When Eboue went boots up, his boots barely scratched the other player. Nani went boots-into-chest. Much more dangerous and potentially damaging, imo.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
I'd rather have C.Ronaldo over the fat Ronaldo any day of the week. He can score just as much not to mention he's way more complete.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 142)