[ENG] Premiership 2012/2013 (146 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Santos and Gervinho are shit players. Especially the former, he's the worst fullback we've had in a while. The latter is a useless ball hog that has zero football intelligence and zero end product. Wouldn't mind giving them both away for free.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Santos and Gervinho are shit players. Especially the former, he's the worst fullback we've had in a while. The latter is a useless ball hog that has zero football intelligence and zero end product. Wouldn't mind giving them both away for free.
you should buy giovinco from us ;)

- - - Updated - - -

Is Swansea that poor or is Liverpool playing great?
well they've rested a lot of their starters such as williams who is a rock at the back, and michu they are difference makers

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
Is Swansea that poor or is Liverpool playing great?
Swansea are playing poorly and we're playing well and finishing, we don't always do both.

Laudrup rested a few of his better players for a match a week away, which makes no sense.

- - - Updated - - -

you should buy giovinco from us ;)

- - - Updated - - -

well they've rested a lot of their starters such as williams who is a rock at the back, and michu they are difference makers
Dyer as well. Dumb move by Laudrup.

- - - Updated - - -

Looks like Borini just dislocated a shoulder. Nasty.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Swansea are playing poorly and we're playing well and finishing, we don't always do both.

Laudrup rested a few of his better players for a match a week away, which makes no sense.

- - - Updated - - -

Dyer as well. Dumb move by Laudrup.

- - - Updated - - -

Looks like Borini just dislocated a shoulder. Nasty.
borini would be the unluckiest player this season if he has suffered another injury

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Holy shit... Just saw the Pool result. Suarez with a goal and two assists. wow.

I ended up with 78. :sergio:
i regained 3rd spot in my work league after dropping down to 4th initially till suarez finally woke the fuck up today. But i've extended my lead top of the official paid league at work :weee: i smell a trophy and the cash pot prize coming my way

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 146)