[ENG] Premiership 2012/2013 (39 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

jukazem

Feb 10, 2007
Manchester United's profits boosted by sponsorship deals
The club repeated its forecast for revenue for the year to come in between £350m and £360m , while EBITDA, its preferred measure of profit, was seen in the range of £107m to £110m.
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/manchester-united/9870986/Manchester-Uniteds-profits-boosted-by-sponsorship-deals.html
http://ir.manutd.com/phoenix.zhtml?c=133303&p=irol-newsArticle&ID=1785068&highlight=
£360m~€420m

Buy on AliExpress.com

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
SPOUTING BLATANT BULL

It is not true that before becoming a popular football manager Brendan Rodgers was a tantalising stand-up comedian, whose best joke went thus: "A man with a slightly disconcerting habit of patting interlocutors on the cheeks while staring them in the eye with a blend of friendly earnestness and deranged confidence walks into a bar and says: 'Hello, I would like an orange juice please and something to take home for my pet'. The barman asks: 'What type of pet do you have?' The man replies to this question."

It's not a very good joke, is it? When all is said and done, it is badly let down by the lack of a punchline. The buildup was fine, you might even go so far as to call it promising, but ultimately you have to conclude that it was a non-gag. A flop. Downright irritating, if you want to be frank. Feel familiar, Liverpool fans?

Liverpool's season and style of play seems sadly bereft of certain crucial components, such as reliability in front of goal, reliability at the back, basic toughness and positive results, all of which means the club are currently three points and two places worse off now than they were at this stage last season and, of course, out of the Cup after being bullied by mighty Oldham Athletic.

Still, the campaign has also had some highs, of course: indeed, at one stage Liverpool were threatening to play so well that Rodgers predicted they could storm up the table and finish in second place – that was right before they lost at home to Aston Villa; and several weeks later they looked so close to getting their act together that Rodgers predicted they could storm up the table and finish fourth – that was just before they lost at home to West Bromwich Albion. Rodgers wisely refrained from declaring Liverpool imminent Euro Vase champions before last night's first leg in St Petersburg but he unwisely opened his mouth afterwards to baffle listeners with talk of "a near-on perfect away performance" after Liverpool were deservedly beaten 2-0 by Zenit.

There is no shame in losing to a team as talented and expensively-assembled as Zenit … unless you then try to convince people who actually saw the match that the loss was some kind of unjust anomaly and that, if we overlook trifles such as appalling finishing, patchy interplay and feeble defending, the losers were moral victors. There is, of course, something even more basic than defending and attacking effectively and even easier to get right: talking.

And yet previous Liverpool managers have failed even on that front: Roy Hodgson alienated the few Anfield regulars who were prepared to cut him some slack when he started babbling about sides such as Wolves and Birmingham being fearsome opponents and Kenny Dalglish lost his messiah status when he began guffing about conspiracies everywhere and trumpeting advertising deals as major honours. After those two flops Liverpool fans have been prepared to give Rodgers time to repair years of neglect and ineptitude, and some even maintain that Rodgers's recruits such as Fabio Borini and Joe Allen will yet prove inspired hires, but it is hard for anyone to be convinced that Rodgers knows what he is doing when he persistently spouts blatant bull.
http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2013/feb/15/the-fiver-liverpool-brendan-rodgers

Jan 5, 2011
majority of them are deluded fans
Same reason with Badass. Arsenal is no longer a big team as they used to be 2003/04 yet their fans are so deluded to not accept that. Their mere qualification for CL every year is the only reason they can boast about their team since 2003. I want Arsenal to have an extreme bad season and not qualify for CL so that these fans know how mid-table level their team actually is.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Same reason with Badass. Arsenal is no longer a big team as they used to be 2003/04 yet their fans are so deluded to not accept that. Their mere qualification for CL every year is the only reason they can boast about their team since 2003. I want Arsenal to have an extreme bad season and not qualify for CL so that these fans know how mid-table level their team actually is.
:tup:

Perfectly described most Arsenal fans. Annoying living in the past cunts.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Yeah and I also hate the fact that they took Henry from us and made him their legend.
i don't, we bought Trez with the money from henry

- - - Updated - - -

:tup:

Perfectly described most Arsenal fans. Annoying living in the past cunts.
you're lucky that you probably don't work with any, all i hear is "arsenal would dominate serie A" "Arsenal would have Juventus easily" "Abou Diaby is miles better than any of your midfielders" "Pirlo wouldn't even be a starter at arsenal because we got wilshire" "no need for chiellini because we got mertesacker" "wenger is better than Conte"

it goes on, i don't hate arsenal like i do with say celtic who are just a club run by and supported by utter cunts, but their fans are living in a fucking dream world

Gabriel

Killed By Death
May 23, 2010
i don't, we bought Trez with the money from henry

- - - Updated - - -

you're lucky that you probably don't work with any, all i hear is "arsenal would dominate serie A" "Arsenal would have Juventus easily" "Abou Diaby is miles better than any of your midfielders" "Pirlo wouldn't even be a starter at arsenal because we got wilshire" "no need for chiellini because we got mertesacker" "wenger is better than Conte"

it goes on, i don't hate arsenal like i do with say celtic who are just a club run by and supported by utter cunts, but their fans are living in a fucking dream world
"Cazorla is ten times better than Mata"

" fabiansky is better than Cech"

"ashley Cole sucks, id rather have gibbs and santos"

"gervinho is cheaper and better than hazard"

I don't know wether they overrate their players so much or underrate everyone else's. It's quite sad actually.

The Curr

Feb 3, 2007
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-manchester-21483958

Manchester United footballer Nani crash: Police driver suspended

A police car responding to an emergency call collided with Nani's Bentley

A Manchester United footballer's vehicle has been involved in a collision with a police car.

Greater Manchester Police said a police driver had been suspended after a car crash involving the winger Nani.

Police said an unmarked police car responding to an emergency call was travelling along Gatley Road in Gatley, Stockport at about 18:40 GMT on Friday.

It collided with the 26-year-old player's Bentley Continental as the police car entered Kingsway junction.

Officers said a passenger in the police car received minor injuries and minor damage was caused to both vehicles.

A police spokesman said: "The police driver has been suspended from driving duties in line with normal procedure."

Portuguese footballer Luis Carlos Almeida da Cunha is commonly known as Nani.

Jul 10, 2006
"Cazorla is ten times better than Mata"

" fabiansky is better than Cech"

"ashley Cole sucks, id rather have gibbs and santos"

"gervinho is cheaper and better than hazard"

I don't know wether they overrate their players so much or underrate everyone else's. It's quite sad actually.
:rofl: at Santos being better than Cole. Santos is one of the worst full backs I've ever seen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 39)