[ENG] Premiership 2012/2013 (182 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Man, you know how bad it is for Arsenal?

How about when you've got a player like Nacho Monreal on your fantasy team, you neglect to notice he got traded at the very end of the January transfer window, and when you suddenly discover he got traded to Arsenal your immediate gut response is, "Fffffuuuuuuuuuuuuu!!!"

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
Pepe is always going full retard. :lol:

I think he's got his heart set on Barcelona in the summer. Good performance overall though. We bossed City hard.

On anther note, Mancini has got to be one of the worst managers in the prem.

- - - Updated - - -

at least aaron will be in a good mood later

edit: maybe not
Winning or losing doesn't effect my play. Must be that I'm a poor fan since I should probably be roving the streets looking for someone to rape with a broom handle.:D

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Pepe is always going full retard. :lol:

I think he's got his heart set on Barcelona in the summer. Good performance overall though. We bossed City hard.

On anther note, Mancini has got to be one of the worst managers in the prem.

- - - Updated - - -

Winning or losing doesn't effect my play. Must be that I'm a poor fan since I should probably be roving the streets looking for someone to rape with a broom handle.:D
don't worry i was teasing my step dad the other day after the cup exit to oldham :D

May 22, 2007
I heard Jamie Redknapp say on Super Sunday that Bale is 'absolutely world class', that he's 'as good as Ronaldo'.

I don't often disagree with Jamie, but I think it's got to the stage where you can say that Bale is better than Ronaldo because he's simply unplayable.

That's not to denigrate Ronaldo, who has got all the tricks and dynamite in his boots - but so has Bale.

What Bale's got that Ronaldo hasn't is incredible strength and power; Ronaldo is quick but when Bale gets up a head of steam, there's no stopping him.

http://www.skysports.com/opinion/story/0,25212,12088_8477969,00.html

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 182)