[ENG] Premiership 2012/2013 (186 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
Maybe the time he's been spending in court preventing him from coming up with a proper game-plan.
Possibly. I guess next time Junior will tip for his room service.

- - - Updated - - -

funnily enough the oldham goalkeeper was highly rated by benitez when the two of them were at liverpool, actually he said he was the best 20 year old goalkeeper in the world. :seven:
He was supposed to be really good and then wasn't. Could be said of many players.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Shoutout to my bro another OG Frédéric. I'm sure he LOVES the Nouveau Château at Newcastle...
Well i figure the Ligue is getting drained of their quality players anyway(barring PSG obviously), they might as well join a midtable EPL club where i can still watch them :p

Welcome back btw :)

Trezegol17

Nov 1, 2006
I'm not sure if Pablo ever saw him play, like i said yesterday he fits EPL, but in the sametime, Fer is sort of a lazy player and needs to be focussed all the time. I hope he does well, i'm sure Heitinga will kick his ass if he doesn't.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Some Dutch guy told me this morning that there are rumours there might be a criminal case building around Fer, which is one reason why Twente sold him at this part of the season.

Bezzy

The Bookie Queen
Jun 5, 2010
Some Dutch guy told me this morning that there are rumours there might be a criminal case building around Fer, which is one reason why Twente sold him at this part of the season.
:lol2: believe me the biggest jerk of holland told that
he just want to sell his magazine, he was telling so much bs to all the time about juve, i am actually surprised he didn't insult conte yesterday :shifty: or maybe he did ain't bother to watch that piece of crap show of him :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 186)