[ENG] Premiership 2012/2013 (147 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Aushismo with ze cameo :cool:

Brendan Rodgers, meanwhile, has challenged Liverpool to leave him out of pocket by reproducing the form that beat Norwich City 5-0 last weekend against Oldham in the FA Cup on Sunday and Arsenal in the Premier League next midweek.

The Liverpool manager vowed to take the entire first-team squad for a meal before Christmas providing they won three consecutive games, a sequence they recorded against Queens Park Rangers, Sunderland and Mansfield Town. He fulfilled the promise last Friday before the Norwich rout and will repeat the exercise once Liverpool produce another hat-trick of wins.

Rodgers said: "I took the players to San Carlo because I told them that, going into the new year, I would pay for lunch if we got three wins on the trot. Maybe I should have tried it in August. When they won at Mansfield one of the first things they said in the changing room afterwards was: 'You better get your money out.'

"Team spirit is important and, even though it was just a nice lunch, the more you are together and you can do that your spirit grows. The players enjoyed it so we have started the run again and it is me to pay again. I realised it could cost me when Glen Johnson was having apple tart. I might have to limit it to a main meal but I don't mind, I will do anything to get us winning. We will stick at getting three wins for now and then, once I am out of money, we can increase the target."

Nice leadership tactic :tup:

Gabriel

Killed By Death
May 23, 2010
So hazard is facing a +3 match ban for this nonsense. Fucking epl retards.

I hope next round, the same incident happens every game multiple times.

Cause this is exactly what they are encouraging.

Fucks sake, just make teams lose 3-0 if their ballboys pull retarded things like this. goddamn unsportive behaviour

I wish hazard had actually hit him, and broke something goddamn painfull.
Straight red = 3 match suspension.

I say that should be enough.

Maddy

Oracle of Copenhagen
Jul 10, 2009
Straight red = 3 match suspension.

I say that should be enough.
:agree:

talk about blowing things out of proportions.

but media nowadays just enjoys trashing footballers (celebrities in general) and the stupid lemmings always joins the bandwagon without the slightest scruple.

football fans really takes the price as the dumbest mofos in the world.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
LEEDS!

- - - Updated - - -

Captain Suarez?

:lol:
BRAVO OLDHAM :)

as much as i dislike the epl, the FA cup is by far the one of the best cup competitions around

- - - Updated - - -

My side of the midweek games. Anyone know if Glen Johnson is going to be playing or not? Says he has a 75% chance to play. Hamstring.
i probably wouldn't pick johnson purely for the fact i never expect liverpool to keep a clean sheet, i've yet to make my changes for the team but i will look tomorrow

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
That match was crazy. Oldham went all Stoke on us. This weekend was nuts, I can't remember a time when there were so many upsets.
yeah but that's the beauty of the FA Cup, don't forget oldham knocked out nottingham forrest in the previous round but then again liverpool probably would have forced a replay if it wasn't for brad jones' howler before h/t

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
yeah but that's the beauty of the FA Cup, don't forget oldham knocked out nottingham forrest in the previous round but then again liverpool probably would have forced a replay if it wasn't for brad jones' howler before h/t
He was atrocious. And the rain didn't help. B-Rod decided to tinker and try out a 4 striker line up.

Oh well, Arsenal on Wednesday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 147)