[ENG] Premiership 2012/2013 (142 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gabriel

Killed By Death
May 23, 2010
I really don't know what the hell is Rafa doing with his half time team talk lol, it's been like 4 or 5 matches where we rock the first half and suddenly turn to crap on the second.

Good win though, thought coquelin was great for le arse, good thing that Ramires butchered him.

Also Ba needs to start, Torres should only play when there's 20 mins left if at all.

Jul 10, 2006
I really don't know what the hell is Rafa doing with his half time team talk lol, it's been like 4 or 5 matches where we rock the first half and suddenly turn to crap on the second.

Good win though, thought coquelin was great for le arse, good thing that Ramires butchered him.

Also Ba needs to start, Torres should only play when there's 20 mins left if at all.
Echoing your Ba / Torres comment. Torres should only be starting cup matches. The haircut hasn't helped Fernandos confidence.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Expert defending from Spurs on that United goal, cross comes in, and they all ball watch and RVP gets a free header at the back post. Great stuff, not even a glance to see where one of the best strikers in the world is, the only threat in the box at that time.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
Expert defending from Spurs on that United goal, cross comes in, and they all ball watch and RVP gets a free header at the back post. Great stuff, not even a glance to see where one of the best strikers in the world is, the only threat in the box at that time.
lol my exact comment to my mate when they scored. that was beyond grygera-esque fullback play. I mean, sometimes it's excusable if their fullback runs behind you and you don't pick up on it - but their STRIKER gets behind the entire defence :D

- - - Updated - - -

Russian commercials are so strange

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
It didnt matter if he had 2-3 players on him most of the time, little ferret just runs at them and somehow skips past. Just like how Ramires butchered Arsenals midfield today in first half, just went "beep beep" at will :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 142)