[ENG] Premiership 2012/2013 (30 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
It's not Benitez, you just have a bunch of moody players who are expected to perform every time. The coach can give them instructions and a tactical ground from which they are to play - he can't help it that Hazard shows up once in a while, that Oscar isn't performing and that the so called solid players in defense give goals away like there's no tomorrow.

Benitez

Mar 10, 2009
I don't get how the EPL teams have been struggiling so badly when they have loads of money. Chelase spent over 50 million over the summer a lone, just imagine if a team like AC Milan or Inter Milan had that sort of money? Usually Italy teams need 4 or 5 years to turn good again because of the lack of money, but in recent years the EPL teams have just been plain wasteful

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
I don't get how the EPL teams have been struggiling so badly when they have loads of money. Chelase spent over 50 million over the summer a lone, just imagine if a team like AC Milan or Inter Milan had that sort of money? Usually Italy teams need 4 or 5 years to turn good again because of the lack of money, but in recent years the EPL teams have just been plain wasteful
@FootieDeebo

Are you English? Are you a fan of Juve, or do you just like all Serie A teams and hate the EPL?

No intention to troll/bait you, just curious.

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
Sneijder to liverpool would be epic for them. I still can't understand how inter doesn't play him. He was best player on the planet couple of years ago.

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
Liverpool can't afford Sneijder's wages, as he is asking for 6 million after tax. Their only hope would be if he takes a pay cut
He is looking for playing time, I think Liverpool would be a good destination to revive his career after inter. He would become a focal point in their team along with Suarez. Plus I bet fans would love him, considering how starved they are of top players.

Cuti

The Real MC
Jul 30, 2006
SNEIJDER TOO DEAR FOR LIVERPOOL
There has been much talk of Wesley Sneijder going here, there, everywhere, and specifically in this case Liverpool, but it seems that he won't be moving to Anfield.

Well, depending on which paper you read, that is.

The Daily Mirror reports that Liverpool have been 'put off by talk of a £6million a year salary demand AFTER tax, which equates to almost £240,000-a-week.'

Indeed, Brendan Rodgers seemed to dismiss such talk in his press conference on Thursday:

"You could probably rattle off about 20 names and the answer would be the same. The club have been linked with a whole host of players, but I couldn't see that [Sneijder] happening."

However, The Daily Express reckons Liverpool could still be in for the Dutchman, if he will accept a wage cut.

The paper claims Rodgers 'will make a sales pitch to Wesley Sneijder if the Inter Milan playmaker is serious about accepting a drop in his colossal wages.'

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Inter must not get into CL after this pathetic threatment of their second most important player to win them the trebble.
Fucking classless cunts, i'd understand it a bit if he was like 33 and on 6 mil wages, fading out..
BUT FOR FUCKS SAKE HE JUST TURNED 28.

I really fucking hope this disgusting provincial midtable merda team mentality decision haunts them.

Cmon lazio , fiorentina and even trashtown, beat the bastards, beat them now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 30)