[ENG] Premiership 2012/2013 (147 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Wilshere is a fuckin beast, we need more players like him at Arsenal.

Theo Walcott is the most overrated footballer in European football. He really is such a limited player, who only gives you one good game every 3-4 matches. He's still an erratic decision maker, he cannot hold the ball up to save his life(which makes me wonder whether he'll ever be a successful striker) his first touch and general technique is mediocre, and he isn't a very intelligent player. Giving him 90K pounds is outrageous, especially since we didn't give a similar amount to Nasri and Cashley before that, which led them to leave the club.

If he does sign the new contract, he will be the highest paid Arsenal player alongside Podolski. Not only do we tolerate mediocrity at Arsenal these days, we actually reward it as well. Players like Theo, Giroud, Diaby, Ramsey, Koscielny, Andre Santos and co are a sham, they should be playing at Everton level at most(all due respect to Everton). Its like torture having to watch those players week in week out, and actually hope they can do something.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Wilshere is a fuckin beast, we need more players like him at Arsenal.

Theo Walcott is the most overrated footballer in European football. He really is such a limited player, who only gives you one good game every 3-4 matches. He's still an erratic decision maker, he cannot hold the ball up to save his life(which makes me wonder whether he'll ever be a successful striker) his first touch and general technique is mediocre, and he isn't a very intelligent player. Giving him 90K pounds is outrageous, especially since we didn't give a similar amount to Nasri and Cashley before that, which led them to leave the club.

If he does sign the new contract, he will be the highest paid Arsenal player alongside Podolski. Not only do we tolerate mediocrity at Arsenal these days, we actually reward it as well. Players like Theo, Giroud, Diaby, Ramsey, Koscielny, Andre Santos and co are a sham, they should be playing at Everton level at most(all due respect to Everton). Its like torture having to watch those players week in week out, and actually hope they can do something.
i feel for you. some really mediocre ones across your lineup. btw, i love how theo's the one who takes free-kicks now :D

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
i feel for you. some really mediocre ones across your lineup. btw, i love how theo's the one who takes free-kicks now :D
Ya, he's inconsistent with that too. Though in all fairness, when he gets it right, he puts in some good crosses, as he hits them with a lot of swerve and pace.

Theo is our best forward right now, that says more about the mediocrity of the likes of Podolski, Giroud, Gervinho and co than it does about his quality.

Pablo

Jul 9, 2010
Wilshere is a $#@!in beast, we need more players like him at Arsenal.

Everton are currently better than Arsenal.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Juventino[RUS];4001844 said:
no, it's barcelona is having a great season and he is bench player there
You should update your info, he's become a regular starter this season.

Everton are currently better than Arsenal.
We have a game in hand which we will probably win, we'll be above you in the table on goal difference then. Moreover me and you both know come the end of the season we'll be ahead of you in the table.

The fact that me and you are having this kind of conversation however, shows how we are reliant on Everton level players. Because in all seriousness, players like Ramsey, Gervinho, Koscielny and the likes would have a hard time getting into this current Everton side.

Mar 9, 2006
You should update your info, he's become a regular starter this season.

We have a game in hand which we will probably win, we'll be above you in the table on goal difference then. Moreover me and you both know come the end of the season we'll be ahead of you in the table.

The fact that me and you are having this kind of conversation however, shows how we are reliant on Everton level players. Because in all seriousness, players like Ramsey, Gervinho, Koscielny and the likes would have a hard time getting into this current Everton side.
Really? lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 147)