[ENG] Premiership 2012/2013 (147 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maddy

Oracle of Copenhagen
Jul 10, 2009
those west ham defenders didn't seem really care... could've at least try to slide... no wonder it has been goals fest in england lately.
yeah the premiership clubs are scoring 2.87 goals per game to italy's 2.74. van persie's pretty much that difference. shame marotta didnt buy him (terrible gm).

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Van Persie :delpiero:

we would've been the best team in the world with that dude leading the line. what a fucking monster.

- - - Updated - - -

Neither are that spectacular, but Madrid have a lot more firepower despite van Persie. I think they'll win.
at this point, the difference is very slight. it's gonna go down to who doesn't fuck up.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
Madrid are going to beat Manchester so bad. Madrid midfield and attack vs the likes od Smalling, Fabio, Evans and 50 year old Scholes? Not even RVP goals can save them here.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
if i were to put money on this, i would pick madrid every day, but i have this gut feeling united might pull something out of their asses.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007

Nice touch from Mansfield today for their FA Cup game against Liverpool. They will leave 96 empty seats to separate the home and away fans, each with the name of someone who died at Hillsborough.

adRHCP

Nov 7, 2012
Neither are that spectacular, but Madrid have a lot more firepower despite van Persie. I think they'll win.
It's gonna be a great match, with many many goals. Madrid has CR7 and Benzema, but Di Maria doesn't score a lot and that's not Özil's work. But I wouldn't pronounce any of those teams as a winner already.

Maddy

Oracle of Copenhagen
Jul 10, 2009
It's gonna be a great match, with many many goals. Madrid has CR7 and Benzema, but Di Maria doesn't score a lot and that's not Özil's work. But I wouldn't pronounce any of those teams as a winner already.
pardon my little outburst. but :inter: please call him by his name and not his registered trademark.

Mar 10, 2009
Am I the only one who thinks that Saurez is becoming the biggest cheat the game has ever seen?

Today he offered his liverpool team mates a "helping hand" to ensure they go through against a conferance team

and like always he doesn't ever seem to be ashamed of what he does after

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 147)