[ENG] Premiership 2012/2013 (186 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gabriel

Killed By Death
May 23, 2010
I think it's happening with football in general, the other day I watched real Madrid against betis and they were dire, they haven't been really exciting this season. Barcelona always plays the same, Milan is crap, inter is crap, united is crap, Liverpool is crap, arsenal, etc.

It seems that bar a couple teams from the bundesliga everyone is shit or dire.

Early and mid 2000's football needs to come back.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
I think it's happening with football in general, the other day I watched real Madrid against betis and they were dire, they haven't been really exciting this season. Barcelona always plays the same, Milan is crap, inter is crap, united is crap, Liverpool is crap, arsenal, etc.

It seems that bar a couple teams from the bundesliga everyone is shit or dire.

Early and mid 2000's football needs to come back.
i don't think it's as global as you suggest. Serie A is continuing it's downward spiral, but the La Liga is looking very strong, the Bundesliga is looking very good aswell. Ligue 1 is same old same old, but the EPL is really becoming dire fast.

Trezegol17

Nov 1, 2006
Wow he must be one old player then JJ, he might be in the guinness book of records.
We will see in january where he goes. his manager said he's hinting to Man united and yes it was his real manager not a journalist from the sun newspaper.

Pablo

Jul 9, 2010
Not watched Leigton Baines much lately have you kidda ??

The lad is immense, and way too good for Everton.

That stat is a nailed on FACT, just ashame his team mates fcuk the chances up.

- - - Updated - - -

EPL fans and overrating their mediocre players, I always end up laughing to my self :D
How am I over-rating him ?? He is statisticly the best in the Prem. Thats not opinion, thats fact.

Its not some 19 year old, we are saying is worth £30 million, after playing 3 games.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
Those statistics can never be facts, as the definition of a "chance" isn't clearcut. Baines is a ok player - but the EPL style does flatter him. Look at Asamoah against Chelsea, the guy can rarely pass a defender in the Serie A and yet he toyed with Ivanovic. I like Everton and I've watched almost all their games this season, but he's far from the best full back in the league, let alone the world.

Pablo

Jul 9, 2010
Those statistics can never be facts, as the definition of a "chance" isn't clearcut. Baines is a ok player - but the EPL style does flatter him. Look at Asamoah against Chelsea, the guy can rarely pass a defender in the Serie A and yet he toyed with Ivanovic. I like Everton and I've watched almost all their games this season, but he's far from the best full back in the league, let alone the world.
Then you dont know much about football then, as the lad has been class. Be interesting who you seem to think is better in the prem ??? Im guessing it will be an Italian or another Foreign player!

You compared them, so lets go with it. Asamoah cost 18 Millio Euros's....and you say £8 Million is fair for Baines!!

I know its popular for you to slag off English players, for our over-rating of young players, but Baines is one of the bunch of players that only NOW is getting credit for his form.

The lad is 27, and been one of Evertons best players for 4 years, and in the time, Gibbs, Warnock and the likes have been put ahead of him beause of that English attitude.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 186)