[ENG] Premiership 2012/2013 (73 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Chelsea fans are such cunts.

If you want to protest, protest against the sacking of Di Matteo, but don't be dicks to the new coach.

Spoiled brats.

- - - Updated - - -

What an awful game it was.

The EPL has been absolutely dire this season.

Gabriel

Killed By Death
May 23, 2010
Chelsea fans are such cunts.

If you want to protest, protest against the sacking of Di Matteo, but don't be dicks to the new coach.

Spoiled brats.

- - - Updated - - -

What an awful game it was.

The EPL has been absolutely dire this season.
I agree.

Though I know where most of them are coming from, after all, it was Rafa himself who insulted Chelsea fans when he was at Liverpool. It's still idiotic though, fans need to get behind their team's coach.

Yeah Di Matteo is a legend and fans should always be grateful towards him for what he did, but, truth be told, he wasn't a great coach.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
First Shteve McClaren, now Joey Bartonne.

He is taking the piss, surely? Why the hell do these people not speak their native language as they normally would? It doesn't make you sound more understandable to the French, it makes you sound like a dick.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
What a fucking idiot :lol:

--

On another note, not that I'm jumping on the wagon but I've really lost interest in the Premiership this year. There is not one top team in that competition as far as I'm concerned, Manchester City being the closest to the label "top team" but ruined because of Mancini's incompetence. The Germans are going to rule European football for years to come. I'm glad this transition is happening, as I can't wait to rub it in the face of annoying EPL supporters who think their league is gods gift to football and everything else is irrelevant. I can't imagine 1 English team being in the semi's of the CHL this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 73)