[ENG] Premiership 2012/2013 (6 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Benitez is just a downright awful coach through and through now, Redknapp isnt anything more then upper midtable team kind of coach, who plays a typical quick breaks english type of footie. I see a possibility of better outcome with latter then the utterly hopelessness of the former. Never liked him at his best days, and see no redeeming factor whatsoever now that he is utterly crap.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Vintorez

Sep 30, 2012
Benitez is just a downright awful coach through and through now, Redknapp isnt anything more then upper midtable team kind of coach, who plays a typical quick breaks english type of footie. I see a possibility of better outcome with latter then the utterly hopelessness of the former. Never liked him at his best days, and see no redeeming factor whatsoever now that he is utterly crap.
That's why i want Benitez)))))

May 22, 2007
Let Benitez lead 'em. He'll bury it so that they'll lose to Nordsjaelland and we wouldn't need to worry about the result in Ukraine))
Yeah that would also be good, I'm not fussed either way. Either would be inevitably leaving that club in a bad way after a short stint with the club.

Chelsea fans reaction to Rafa might be incredible on twitter. Brace yourselves.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
Rafa's not that bad.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
I like to hear anyone but a Pool fan say anything positive about him :D Its the same over in XT hehe.
I'm sure Valencia fans think highly of him too.

People tend to base too much on his last season at Liverpool and his one season with those primadonas at Inter.

XT is full of morons.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
"Chelsea have now spent £86m since 2004 in compensation for managers. More than Everton’s net transfer spend since the EPL began"

Found this on another forum. That is downright crazy.
If you look at the manager records, guys like Grant and Ranieri were fired even though they finished second in the PL.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
This surely wasn't a well thought decision. Roman was simply too angry and made a choice in affect. I really don't see a reason to fire RDM now. They're doing solid in the league, despite having their most influential players injured and despite not having a striker (the one they have sucks). In CL nothing will depend on the new coach since everything is in Juve's hands there. Abramovich should have waited until the last round and then fire RDM if Chelsea were eliminated. You simply don't fire a CL winning coach only 6 months after he won the CL. Especially since the team is still standing strong for the EPL trophy and they're still not eliminated from the other competitions.

In any case:

chester

Too busy to bother
May 20, 2006
This surely wasn't a well thought decision. Roman was simply too angry and made a choice in affect. I really don't see a reason to fire RDM now. They're doing solid in the league, despite having their most influential players injured and despite not having a striker (the one they have sucks). In CL nothing will depend on the new coach since everything is in Juve's hands there. Abramovich should have waited until the last round and then fire RDM if Chelsea were eliminated. You simply don't fire a CL winning coach only 6 months after he won the CL. Especially since the team is still standing strong for the EPL trophy and they're still not eliminated from the other competitions.

In any case:
He never wated to give him an extention anyway, but considering all RDM won last season, he had to, this was just the ideal chance for him to get rid of him

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Appointing Di Matteo was a bad decision.

He had shown nothing, besides the ability to sit deep and hope for Drogba to win the game. Even then, they had huge amounts of luck to win the CL.

He had shown nothing to suggest he could put a team together with attacking players.

Don't quite understand the abuse Benitez gets.

Did a good job at Liverpool for the most part and was thrown into a situation at Inter where I can't imagine anyone would have succeeded.

More chance of him managing to mould Chelsea into something resembling a balanced team.

Redknapp to Chelsea. I'd LOVE that.
Is his dog not currently in negotiations for him to take over as coach of Ukraine?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)