[ENG] Premiership 2012/2013 (144 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Why isn't 'back stick' in there?

whats going on with gaston ramirez? is this turning out to be a fucked up career move?
He's just back from being injured for several weeks.

He plays when he's fit, but it was certainly a fucked up move since Southampton are going down.

that's how people from liverpool shower.
Still puts them ahead of Weegies.

Diouf spitting at the Celtic fans was the closest most of them have ever come to washing.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Fucking horrible team Arsenal are, terrible defending, unimaginative midfield, sloppy play all round. All in all extremely mediocre.

- - - Updated - - -

I really do think Ramsey is at best a Sunderland quality player, what a horrible overrated player he is. I've been saying this for ages, and i know i'm starting to sound like a broken record here, but I see absolutely nothing in him.

mukumsplau

Jul 9, 2008

He plays when he's fit, but it was certainly a fucked up move since Southampton are going down.
i think he gambled on just simply getting in the EPL and just put himself on show hoping one of the big ones pick him up...the way i see it now is either he goes down in the championship with soton or bounce around the villas and the west hams of this world....he shouldve stayed an extra year in italy at least..

jukazem

Feb 10, 2007

If Southampton goes down and Ramirez performs, it might be easier for him to move to a big English team as opposed to if he had moved to Spurs, Everton or Newcastle, or he could still pull a Tevez at WHU and save Southampton from relegation. Don't think he had any intention of staying with Soton for too long.

Kasaki

Moggi's Assistant
Jun 1, 2010
If Southampton goes down and Ramirez performs, it might be easier for him to move to a big English team as opposed to if he had moved to Spurs, Everton or Newcastle, or he could still pull a Tevez at WHU and save Southampton from relegation. Don't think he had any intention of staying with Soton for too long.
He's no where near close to Tevez. Giovinco pulled a Tevez last season and saved Parma from relegation, and he was compared to Ramirez..crazy :crazy:

Either way I think Ramirez really fucked up, Could have even pushed to a move to one of the Milan clubs

Maddy

Oracle of Copenhagen
Jul 10, 2009
He's no where near close to Tevez. Giovinco pulled a Tevez last season and saved Parma from relegation, and he was compared to Ramirez..crazy :crazy:

Either way I think Ramirez really fucked up, Could have even pushed to a move to one of the Milan clubs
wtf?!

jukazem

Feb 10, 2007

Gio failed in his first attempt with Empoli though Serie A 07-08, when Gio was 21 ish, Gaston's age now. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 144)