[ENG] Premiership 2012/2013 (37 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
As I said, Gervinho and end product(just ballooned a very good chance) .... Every thing he did up to it was exactly what I meant with how he isn't useless.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
As I said, Gervinho and end product(just ballooned a very good chance) .... Every thing he did up to it was exactly what I meant with how he isn't useless.
How is he not useless if all the good runs he makes and dribbling he does end up in nothing? That is the very definition of useless. He may not be totally useless but it's pretty close.

One of the most frustrating players Ive ever seen.

Pablo

Jul 9, 2010
Its gone off on twitter today, with loads of Liverpool fans wishing cancer and death on the ref's wife and kids, absolutly shocking behaviour.

Vile bunch of fans, especially now, with them expecting every club to show symapthy and support towards Hillsborough !!!

Also Shelvet blaming Alex Ferguson for his red...this is EXACTLY the type of thing United fans were singing about !!!

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
Its gone off on twitter today, with loads of Liverpool fans wishing cancer and death on the ref's wife and kids, absolutly shocking behaviour.

Vile bunch of fans, especially now, with them expecting every club to show symapthy and support towards Hillsborough !!!

Also Shelvet blaming Alex Ferguson for his red...this is EXACTLY the type of thing United fans were singing about !!!
You're delusional as always. The referee was horrible, sure a few fans are acting up, but every club has them. Let's not act like you're special.

As for Shelvey saying something to Grape Face, who the fuck cares? Did anyone care when Fergie smiled at Agger when he got stretchered off? No. Enjoy your season and move on.

dann10

Ho visto Del Piero
Aug 26, 2008
Why the hell do people upload videos on youtube claiming to be epl highlights when their actually just fifa videos?!? Such dicks

---------- Post Merged at 20:41 ----------

$Screen shot 2012-09-23 at 4.41.03 PM.png

Pablo

Jul 9, 2010
You're delusional as always. The referee was horrible, sure a few fans are acting up, but every club has them. Let's not act like you're special.

As for Shelvey saying something to G$#@! Face, who the $#@! cares? Did anyone care when Fergie smiled at Agger when he got stretchered off? No. Enjoy your season and move on.
You will find, that you are in the minority on this, and are the delusional one, that has been taken in, by sports biggest cult !

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
I always find it funny when someone says things like: "Inter fans are arseholes" or "Liverpool fans are delusional". Its as if these clubs with huge international fanbases, fans all over the world share certain(most of the time negative) characteristics, just because they cheer for the same team.

Maddy

Oracle of Copenhagen
Jul 10, 2009
I always find it funny when someone says things like: "Inter fans are arseholes" or "Liverpool fans are delusional". Its as if these clubs with huge international fanbases, fans all over the world share certain(most of the time negative) characteristics, just because they cheer for the same team.
Liverpool fans does. They are certain kind of breed.

Besides it doesn't take long for a 'new' Liverpool fan to be drawn into their 'club culture'.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
Arsenal fans are whipped.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 37)