[ENG] Premiership 2012/2013 (11 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Chelsea have not been very convincing this season, the transition from being a pragmatic physically strong team into a more fluid attacking side, has not been very smooth so far. Its unfair to judge them this quickly though to be fair.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
what an awful game, what an awful team.

no way in HELL are we losing this one.
They wouldn't be the first or last team to put in a shoddy display directly before or after a CL game. Having said that I'm not a fan of RDM.

Playing away in England is my biggest issue, our record is abysmal.

Plus, let's wait to see what we do once we've made a few changes and might have our eye elsewhere.

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
They wouldn't be the first or last team to put in a shoddy display directly before or after a CL game. Having said that I'm not a fan of RDM.

Playing away in England is my biggest issue, our record is abysmal.

Plus, let's wait to see what we do once we've made a few changes and might have our eye elsewhere.
true, having Mata back will probably help create more space and add some invention.

as for playing in England, I think Conte's rather aggressive, physical coaching philosophy will not see us struggle as much as in previous years.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
Chelsea have not been very convincing this season, the transition from being a pragmatic physically strong team into a more fluid attacking side, has not been very smooth so far. Its unfair to judge them this quickly though to be fair.
They cannot go forward with Torres, his attitude is the worst thing right now. I thought he could turn it around, not too sure now.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
That was really poor defending by Pool for S'land's goal, made fucking Gardner look like Messi ffs. Fletcher will be a top signing for them, i'm sure. Last season they didn't have much of a striker up front with the likes of Wickham, the Korean guy and Bendtner, this season with Fletcher, they will be much more of a threat. I'm predicting they'll finish in the top 8-9 in the league this season. I really like Sessegnon too, think he's much better than Sunderland to be honest.

Pool need to get their shit together.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)