[ENG] Premiership 2012/2013 (144 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Add everton to that list.

Untill the PRem started, Everton had won more league titles than Man United !

Untill last season, Everton had have won more league titles than City, Newcastle and Spurs ADDED TOGETHER !
Spurs, Villa, and Nottingham Forest were all good teams back then. Then you had those dirty lads of Wimbledon with that disgusting specimen and cuntbag extraordinaire Dennis Wise (Arguably more disgusting and a bigger douche than John Terry), and Vinnie Jones who is a far better actor than he was ever a footballer. I remember Sheffield Wednesday, Sheffield United, Oldham Athletic, Crystal Palace, and Coventry giving the big boys a hard time too :D

Buy on AliExpress.com

Pablo

Jul 9, 2010
Spurs, Villa, and Nottingham Forest were all good teams back then. Then you had those dirty lads of Wimbledon with that disgusting specimen and $#@!bag extraordinaire Dennis Wise (Arguably more disgusting and a bigger douche than John Terry), and Vinnie Jones who is a far better actor than he was ever a footballer. I remember Sheffield Wednesday, Sheffield United, Oldham Athletic, Crystal Palace, and Coventry giving the big boys a hard time too :D
Some truelly awfull players mentioned !!!

When I tell people what Everton have won, they are shocked and suprised, but then some people do think football started in 1992!!!

Although if you told the same people that Genoa have won more title than Lazio, Roma and Fiorentina ADDED TOGETHER....they would probably think i was lying !

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
I remember Sheffield Wednesday, Sheffield United, Oldham Athletic, Crystal Palace, and Coventry giving the big boys a hard time too :D
Thanks for reminding me, considering Coventry scraped past Burton Albion 10-9 on penalties in the Johnstone's Paint Trophy last night.

The haves and the have nots.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
I remember a delusional Wednesday (Wendy) fan on another forum saying how they would be in the Champions League in 5 years. That was 5 years ago, just before they were relegated to League 1 :D

Always liked Wednesday regardless, they have good fan ties with Cov going back some time.

Maddy

Oracle of Copenhagen
Jul 10, 2009
I remember a delusional Wednesday (Wendy) fan on another forum saying how they would be in the Champions League in 5 years. That was 5 years ago, just before they were relegated to League 1 :D

Always liked Wednesday regardless, they have good fan ties with Cov going back some time.
Delusional fans are to be found everywhere, altho believing in The Owls in Champions League is borderline psychotic :)

A Coventry fan I see. I remember a few Coventry fans in Denmark back when Dion Dublin was the shit. Nowadays they are nowhere to be found.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Ángelo Henríquez to Man. Utd.
Yet another striker. United and Chelsea are pulling off some retarded moves.

Arsenal, City, and even fucking Liverpool have better midfields right now. I wouldn't be surprised if one of Chelsea or United end up not making CL next year. Midfields win matches.

Gabriel

Killed By Death
May 23, 2010
We have a better midfield than United.

Its not like Essien was of much use last season (even Romeu got more playing time last season) Meireles though I was disappointed with.

Ramires, Lampard, Mikel, Romeu, that's 4 players for two spots. I'm guessing Oscar will be tried there at some point too (we also have De Bruyne but he's on loan).

I'm not fond of our midfield but we'll get along just fine in the league IMO.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
We have a better midfield than United.

Its not like Essien was of much use last season (even Romeu got more playing time last season) Meireles though I was disappointed with.

Ramires, Lampard, Mikel, Romeu, that's 4 players for two spots. I'm guessing Oscar will be tried there at some point too (we also have De Bruyne but he's on loan).

I'm not fond of our midfield but we'll get along just fine in the league IMO.
It is better than United, but that doesn't mean much. I definitely see City finishing first once more. The rest are a toss up.

Gabriel

Killed By Death
May 23, 2010
It is better than United, but that doesn't mean much. I definitely see City finishing first once more. The rest are a toss up.
I never said we'll win the league (we wont, this is a transition season) but we'll get top 4 without much trouble.

Tottenham will be a walking disaster under AVB, Liverpool won't get top 4 either, Newcastle doesn't have the depth to mount a challenge (I would love it if they get 4th at the expense of arsenal or tottenham)

Arsenal is just Arsenal, perennial chokers, plus they lost a lot of firepower and are still missing a midfielder (Diaby played a great game but he won't do that consistently)

United will finish second of course, but we will finish 3rd imo.

1. City
2. United

3.Chelsea
4.Arsenal

Rest.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Midfields win matches.
Only if the opposition actually has the nerve to take the top side on in that area of the pitch.

Most teams in the EPL will still be so terrified of Man Utd and Chelsea (especially when playing away to them) that they just sit back and hope to not concede too many, rather than making any effort to expose their weakness in midfield.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 144)