[ENG] Premiership 2012/2013 (4 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

acmilan

Plusvalenza Akbar
Nov 8, 2005
I guess it depends on who will replace Modric?
Dembele? Or are there other players linked with them for this spot?
Kranjcar gone, Pienaar gone, they'll need a new creative midfielder.
Moutinho was being linked with a Spurs move, with AVB's Porto connection and all, but not sure what happened to that. Obviously that was dependent on Modric leaving too so there may be new developments in the next week or so.
If that were to go thru, I expect Porto would bleed Spurs for most of the money they got for Modric, though.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
I hope he goes there and scores against Arsenal :) Wenger fucked him over, now should be Marouane's turn :D
On the complete contrary, Wenger gave him more chances than he deserved, and mark my words, Chamakh will still stay on at Arsenal as second choice striker despite him being an absolute failure. He got plenty chances, the guy has zero talent, poor finishing, he's only good in the air really. Its better for his career to move somewhere else, and i really do wish him the best wherever he goes.

Spurs building them a team for top4?
I think they've become weaker actually.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
fred the sahin deal is going to happen for you?
I think it will happen in the next few days, we've reached a stalemate because we want an option to buy included as part of the deal. Hoping that won't hold the deal up/

---------- Post added 22.08.2012 at 11:46 ----------

Depends what they'll do with Modric's money.
Very hard to replace a player like Modric, and they dont have the attraction of playing in the CL, so that will make attracting players that much harder.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)