[ENG] Premiership 2011/2012 (11 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010
I think it was Defoe's fault. If Bale passed earlier, it was higher chance for the pass to be blocked.

Balotelli is a champion, although he should have been sent off in 2nd half :D

Oggy

and the Cockroaches
Dec 27, 2005
Undeserved victory for City... What do you guys think will Balotelli get suspension for hitting Parker on the ground? And Lescott deserved red also for elbowing Kaboul, I hope he gets suspended too...

May 22, 2007
Tottenham had really turned the game around. Should've finished it off. Entertaining match anyways and this Savic is a fucking joke.
:tup:

Tottenham could have taught them a lesson in efficiency, Bale was very good, but that was clumsy for the penalty. It did look like Balotelli stamped down on Parker and should have been sent off, just seen the replay. What a cunt.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Savic was good in the first half. But those mistakes in the second were horrible.

I feel sorry for Defoe.
He really wasn't tested in the first half. Defoe was isolated upfront, VDV was playing too deep, and wasn't getting close enough to Defoe to offer him any kind of meaningful support. In the second half, Tottenham were a little better and actually attacked City, when tested he was terrible. I'd say he was easily the worst player on the pitch today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)