[ENG] Premiership 2009/2010 (11 Viewers)

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
What a joke team, i was convinced that we lost heavily to Barca because of the 8-9 injuries we have, i was convinced that we lost to Tottenham for the same reason and add Vermaelen to the mix too. But there is absolutely no excuse to lose to Wigan, none whatsoever, even our reserve team should be able to beat them, and whats worse is we lost a 2-0 lead too.

Anyway, after losing to Tottenham we were never getting anything other than third place, so technically the loss doesn't have any real effect other than the psychological effect, i think its good that we lost the game due to another terrible gaffe by that clown Fabianski, Wenger has defended him after the 4-4 against Liverpool, he defended him after he ruined our semi final against Chelsea, and he defended him after his laughable schoolboy errors against Porto. Hopefully this is the nail in the coffin for that horrible keeper. I think even Wenger knows he's not good enough.

We need to invest in a keeper, and we need more squad depth.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003

Well you're wrong.
No, you're generalizing. I'm not talking about Arsenal fans, I'm talking about Fred in particular.
Yes, Fred is definitely the most biased member on this forum. :shifty:
He is in fact the most unbiased member (only on the subject of football of course :p) and that is why he always gets on my nerves :D

I rest my case.

Sep 1, 2002
What a joke team, i was convinced that we lost heavily to Barca because of the 8-9 injuries we have, i was convinced that we lost to Tottenham for the same reason and add Vermaelen to the mix too. But there is absolutely no excuse to lose to Wigan, none whatsoever, even our reserve team should be able to beat them, and whats worse is we lost a 2-0 lead too.

Anyway, after losing to Tottenham we were never getting anything other than third place, so technically the loss doesn't have any real effect other than the psychological effect, i think its good that we lost the game due to another terrible gaffe by that clown Fabianski, Wenger has defended him after the 4-4 against Liverpool, he defended him after he ruined our semi final against Chelsea, and he defended him after his laughable schoolboy errors against Porto. Hopefully this is the nail in the coffin for that horrible keeper. I think even Wenger knows he's not good enough.

We need to invest in a keeper, and we need more squad depth.

You lost your case.

Wigan are an honest hard working good side, that deserve respect.
Perhaps the reserve team would show more gumption.

Once again Arsenal prove they don't like it when teams don't let them
play their pretty football.

I'm also tired of hearing about their pretty football, it's become a page filler which nobody questions. Well they are good at what they do but to bs honest they seldom rise the pulse.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
You lost your case.

Wigan are an honest hard working good side, that deserve respect.
Perhaps the reserve team would show more gumption.

Once again Arsenal prove they don't like it when teams don't let them
play their pretty football.

I'm also tired of hearing about their pretty football, it's become a page filler which nobody questions. Well they are good at what they do but to bs honest they seldom rise the pulse.
So you think its acceptable to lose to Wigan?

Where did i bring up pretty football? Wigan put the ball on the ground and attacked us from minute one, if anything they were playing better football than us, so if we're talking pretty football, pretty football won today.

However losing to them, especially after a 2-0 lead is unacceptable at all. Shame on Wenger, and shame on players like Silvestre, Clichy and Fabianski for the horrible games they played.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)