[ENG] Premiership 2009/2010 (5 Viewers)

Mar 30, 2006
So much for the one man team Manure United.

Glad to see the deal happen, but I hope these signings flop like crazy.
I think without Ronaldo Man Utd. will struggle to keep up with Liverpool, Arsenal and Chelsea. I never thought Carlo could win the title at Chelsea but now if Ronaldo leaves I think he can.

Ronaldo is their leading goal scorer and main threat .. but also Giggs and Scholes will be another year older and their levels will drop further. Alot of pressure will be on Rooney and Berbatov. Sir alex will prob spend alot but I dont see them being on the same level.

Madrid will have 3 of the best attacking mids on the planet in Ronaldo, Kaka and Robben.... I hope they dont sign andy defenders or defensive mids cuz if they strengthen that area they will be insanely good. As of now they are extremely unbalanced.

How do they get all the money for such signgings though? Is it credit or do they make lots of $$$ in general.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
Oh yes, this is great news for me. I don't like Real but I HATE Man U. And I dislike Cronaldo a little less now. I'm luaghing so much at those bandwagon idiot Man U "fans" we have here. And the funny thing is Real aren;t gonna win shit next year and Barca still have a better team.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
I think without Ronaldo Man Utd. will struggle to keep up with Liverpool, Arsenal and Chelsea. I never thought Carlo could win the title at Chelsea but now if Ronaldo leaves I think he can.

Ronaldo is their leading goal scorer and main threat .. but also Giggs and Scholes will be another year older and their levels will drop further. Alot of pressure will be on Rooney and Berbatov. Sir alex will prob spend alot but I dont see them being on the same level.

Madrid will have 3 of the best attacking mids on the planet in Ronaldo, Kaka and Robben.... I hope they dont sign andy defenders or defensive mids cuz if they strengthen that area they will be insanely good. As of now they are extremely unbalanced.

How do they get all the money for such signgings though? Is it credit or do they make lots of $$$ in general.
Manure will probably be paid in installments over a period of time.

Seems to me that Madrid won't be strengthening their back line any time soon, which is once again great news. Those morons never learn over there.

Problem with Manure is that they will probably sign Ribery now, but it might take him some time to settle in Manchester. Either way, he won't be able to live up to Ronaldo, although it will make the team become less dependent on one player.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Yo Alen, can you re-post that post of how the top teams have spent on their current starters? It will be a hiiiiiiiiiilarious contrast between Barca and Real.
Here:
starting XI Barcelona
Valdes €0
Alves €35 million
Abidal €15 million
Puyol €0
Marquez €5 million
Yaya Toure €9 million
Xavi €0
Iniesta €0
Henry €24 million
Messi €0
Eto'o €24 million

= €112 million
---------------------------------------

As for Real....you choose the starting XI

Iker Casillas €0

Pepe €30 million
Sergio Ramos €27 million
Salgado €11 million
Garay €10 million
Heinze €9 million
Marcelo €6 million
Metzelder €0

Ronaldo for €94 million ????
Kaka €64.5 million
Robben €36.55 million
Sneijder €27 million
Mahamadou Diarra €26 million
Lassana Diarra €23 million
Fernando Gago €20.4 million
Drenthe €14 million
van der Vaart €13 million
Guti €0

Huntelaar €27 million
van Nistelrooy €18 million
Higuaín €13 million
Raúl €0
Saviola €0

Only on Ronaldo (when they'll get him) and Gago Real spent more than Barcelona on their starting XI :D

Mar 30, 2006
Manure will probably be paid in installments over a period of time.

Seems to me that Madrid won't be strengthening their back line any time soon, which is once again great news. Those morons never learn over there.

Problem with Manure is that they will probably sign Ribery now, but it might take him some time to settle in Manchester. Either way, he won't be able to live up to Ronaldo, although it will make the team become less dependent on one player.
They lost a starting Cb in Canna yet have got no replacement. They should at least try for Albiol or Alexis from Valencia to go with Pepe. Their DM wil be covered by the 2 Diarras though .. they will probably play both of them in a 3 man mid.

I hope Munich manage to keep Ribery. I think Man Utd will buy Benzema as Sir Alex loves him and has said he wanted him several times. They should also keep Tevez as he has been a good player for them

I am glad we go Diego before the crazy spending happened as his price would be super inflated after the sales of Kaka and ROnaldo for such astronomical prices. If Man Utd do get ribery they will blow more than half of the Ronaldo fee on him. It would be smarter to ask for a reduced fee with Robben included in the deal. That way they will have a very good replacement handed to them.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Here:
starting XI Barcelona
Valdes €0
Alves €35 million
Abidal €15 million
Puyol €0
Marquez €5 million
Yaya Toure €9 million
Xavi €0
Iniesta €0
Henry €24 million
Messi €0
Eto'o €24 million

= €112 million
---------------------------------------

As for Real....you choose the starting XI

Iker Casillas €0

Pepe €30 million
Sergio Ramos €27 million
Salgado €11 million
Garay €10 million
Heinze €9 million
Marcelo €6 million
Metzelder €0

Ronaldo for €94 million ????
Kaka €64.5 million
Robben €36.55 million
Sneijder €27 million
Mahamadou Diarra €26 million
Lassana Diarra €23 million
Fernando Gago €20.4 million
Drenthe €14 million
van der Vaart €13 million
Guti €0

Huntelaar €27 million
van Nistelrooy €18 million
Higuaín €13 million
Raúl €0
Saviola €0

Only on Ronaldo (when they'll get him) and Gago Real spent more than Barcelona on their starting XI :D

Nice, can you give us the whole Barca squad just to add up the difference in overall? :lol:

The Curr

Feb 3, 2007
Deco 'not happy' at Chelsea
Thursday, 11 June 2009 17:38

Midfielder Deco wants to leave Chelsea after admitting he does not enjoy life at Stamford Bridge.

Deco only joined Chelsea last summer from Barcelona but struggled to cement a place in the team after Guus Hiddink was brought in as temporary coach to replace Luiz Felipe Scolari.

And the 31-year-old is eager to leave his experience at the Blues behind him before the Carlo Ancelotti era gets under way.

'I have a contract with Chelsea, but I know there are offers from other clubs,' he told Portuguese media. 'I want to feel happy and this is not the case at Chelsea.

'I want to find a club where I can again take joy from playing. I did not like the experience at Chelsea.'

Deco has been linked with a move to Inter Milan which would see him reunited with former Blues boss Jose Mourinho.

The pair did not cross paths at Stamford Bridge but Mourinho was in charge of Porto for two of Deco's four seasons at the club.

The Portugal midfielder confirmed that he would relish the opportunity to renew relations with Mourinho, after the pair tasted Champions League success together in 2004.

He said: 'Of course, I would like to return to work with Mourinho, he is synonymous with success and I would be very happy.

'He is a great coach, maybe the best of my career. I know the clubs have spoken. I just have to have respect that and wait.'

RTE.ie

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
CR7 really shocked me during the CL final loss to Barca,i mean he wasnt his usually arrogant & bitchy self.Im not sure if he was intimidated by superstars like messi or being served humble pie by the loss.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)