[ENG] Premiership 2008/2009 (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
They actually hold up really with with such inexperienced and young team, at times dominated, its not an easy feet to do against the 5th best team in the league who are playing with their best eleven. They had trouble attacking, so did Everton, and at the end, its the veterans that fvcked in missing the pks, Rio and Berba. Berba is a near genius, but his indifferent attitude and lazy style is very annoying, he took his pk in Vucinic style, really pathetic.

cimenk

Jul 23, 2008
Ferguson is really cool git for believing in youth players.

We have trouble starting 22 and 23 year old players when our team is so average, and here I am watching an important semi final game of Man U and Everton, and Fergie starts with the 18 year old twin Da Silva brothers in each flank of the defence (freaky seeing them, totally identical in style to boot), and his strike force is 18 year old Wellbeck and 17 year old Macheda. Its really commendable in contrast.
Also Darren Gibson...

I really miss Didier Deschamp for Juve, i remember him playing Giovinco, Marchisio, Bianco, Palladino, Venitucci, etc when we under him

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Difference is that we were in Serie B and had a smaller squad.

Most of the youngsters only featured regularly due to injury problem, it wasn't like he wanted to play them.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
The youngsters mostly played in the last couple of games, like 2-3 last games, it didnt matter for shit and the opposition were so bad, we could sub in primavera players just because (or had to due to injuries). Only Marchisio was an actual senior player, the others just got some minutes at the end.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Liverpool lack goal scorers without Gerrard in the team.

If Torres doesn't score, Liverpool probably won't score from open play.

Pretty solid game from Arsenal so far; they took their goal nicely.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)