[ENG] Premiership 2008/2009 (169 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
May 22, 2007
"It does not really matter to me who is fit and available," said Bendtner. "I should start every game, I should be playing every minute of every match and always be in the team."

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
"It does not really matter to me who is fit and available," said Bendtner. "I should start every game, I should be playing every minute of every match and always be in the team."
I think he's talking about the reserve team, in which case i agree to some extent, as Jay Simpson who is a much better player is on loan now.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Drogba keeps destroying everything on his way :lol:
That weakened Arsenal backline stood no chances against him.
When all our defenders are fit and everybody is on his game we never stand a chance against Drogba, he's been our bogeyman for like forever, i was actually surprised he didnt do more against this weakened backline, frankly i was expecting a hattrick from him.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
No he was utterly horrible, lost us the game along with that walking disaster Silvestre.

Honestly Silvestre has got to be the worst piece of business we have done in years. Give me a choice between him and the mumbling Senderos, i'd take the latter with my eyes closed

Jul 15, 2006
He wasn't that good.
No he was utterly horrible, lost us the game along with that walking disaster Silvestre.

Honestly Silvestre has got to be the worst piece of business we have done in years. Give me a choice between him and the mumbling Senderos, i'd take the latter with my eyes closed
Meh. He's young (not on Arsenal terms) but I guess he has potential to be a good stopper otherwise Wenger wouldn't have trusted him in the first place. Btw, Senderos wouldn't have a problem finding a new environment he can mumble in a plethora of different languages...

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Meh. He's young (not on Arsenal terms) but I guess he has potential to be a good stopper otherwise Wenger wouldn't have trusted him in the first place. Btw, Senderos wouldn't have a problem finding a new environment he can mumble in a plethora of different languages...
:lol: Thats definitely true.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Ferguson is really cool git for believing in youth players.

We have trouble starting 22 and 23 year old players when our team is so average, and here I am watching an important semi final game of Man U and Everton, and Fergie starts with the 18 year old twin Da Silva brothers in each flank of the defence (freaky seeing them, totally identical in style to boot), and his strike force is 18 year old Wellbeck and 17 year old Macheda. Its really commendable in contrast.

Sadomin

Apr 5, 2005
Ferguson is really cool git for believing in youth players.

We have trouble starting 22 and 23 year old players when our team is so average, and here I am watching an important semi final game of Man U and Everton, and Fergie starts with the 18 year old twin Da Silva brothers in each flank of the defence (freaky seeing them, totally identical in style to boot), and his strike force is 18 year old Wellbeck and 17 year old Macheda. Its really commendable in contrast.
And that went... well. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 169)