[ENG] Premiership 2008/2009 (6 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
@Martin, It's certainly an interesting time to be a liverpool fan. Benitez's work is beginning to pay dividends, and while he won't get the credit he deserves until he's won a couple league titles, it's reassuring to see so much progress. Anyone who's watched liverpool consistently since Benitez took over should be able to see beyond the occasional crappy buy and give credit to Benitez for making Liverpool a genuinely top team now.
Benitez was a great idea, Houllier was useless :D

Buy on AliExpress.com

Henry

Sep 30, 2003
Benitez was a great idea, Houllier was useless :D

well......can't argue with that :D
although my earliest memory of liverpool winning a trophy is reading the score in the washington post the day after beating Alaves 5-4 in the UEFA cup final. absolutely thrilled me, although, in my ignorance (no computer or TV or football-following friends) I didn't realise that the UEFA cup was rather second-tier. and after that, watching the results come in from the CL group stages, where we got schooled by Rafa's valencia, finally rubbed in the fact that liverpool were at the time very far from being a top team

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
It was a poor joke. And why the fuck do you keep following me? It's quite annoying. Oh and why am I a bigot?
I'm following you for the same reason you follow Badass. You're one annoying motherfucker, and i can't help but call you out for the idiot you are.

As for why you're a bigot, then i'll let you figure that out yourself. I'll just tell you one thing, it has nothing to do with your feelings toward religion. Go to the "Israeli-Palestinian conflict" thread for reference.

Jan 7, 2004
well......can't argue with that :D
although my earliest memory of liverpool winning a trophy is reading the score in the washington post the day after beating Alaves 5-4 in the UEFA cup final. absolutely thrilled me, although, in my ignorance (no computer or TV or football-following friends) I didn't realise that the UEFA cup was rather second-tier. and after that, watching the results come in from the CL group stages, where we got schooled by Rafa's valencia, finally rubbed in the fact that liverpool were at the time very far from being a top team

i still remember that game though

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
I'm following you for the same reason you follow Badass. You're one annoying motherfucker, and i can't help but call you out for the idiot you are.

As for why you're a bigot, then i'll let you figure that out yourself. I'll just tell you one thing, it has nothing to do with your feelings toward religion. Go to the "Israeli-Palestinian conflict" thread for reference.
I'm a bigot for condemning Israel, but not wanting all Jews dead?

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
hmmm interesting, since you didn't like Ljungberg at all
I didn't like him for non footballing reasons. I mean at least Walcott isn't a fag. Plus its easy to like any semi decent player playing for Arsenal, due to the big number of mediocre players plying their trade here.

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
I didn't like him for non footballing reasons. I mean at least Walcott isn't a fag. Plus its easy to like any semi decent player playing for Arsenal, due to the big number of mediocre players plying their trade here.
you know my GF still refuses to believe that freddie was a fag:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)