[ENG] Premiership 2008/2009 (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
good to see you filled with optimism again there fred i was beginning to worry about your depressed state
Take out those average mediocre players ala Denilson, Song, Bentdner and co and i'm happy.

Next seasons team (if we keep our players,and a add an anchor in midfield) looks strong on paper, Arsene has no excuse this time. If he fucks it up, then the mans lost it no two ways about it.

Henry

Sep 30, 2003
if they don't things will be very difficult, but I think the boost of eduardo's return etc will help push them forward. hopefully they will destroy roma in the CL

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
You guys are going to win me some serious money Henry, man if theres something you can bet on with your eyes closed, its Liverpools chances in the CL.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
did you bet on us winning the thing?! and did you bet when torres and gerrard were out? :p
Lets not take it that far.:p No man i bet on you beating Real and ousting them out of the competition, i never had a doubt that would happen, with or without Gerrard and Torres.

Henry

Sep 30, 2003
nice, what do you stand to win? I was a little worried actually, when liverpool were considered favourites, since that always makes things harder for us, but when all of madrid started talking about beating us, i knew we would do well in the first leg at least.

@ enron, if we win the whole thing, i won't care so much about our collapse in the league tbh. especially considering how strong manu and barca are, I think winning it this year would be tremendous

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
300 DHS, thats roughly 100 Us Dollars i believe. A bet with a Man Utd supporting friend:p

Oh and winning the CL is a big achievement whatever the year was.

Nicholas

MIRKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jan 30, 2008
too bad it's rather hard to do that, eh?
Yep,they seem to have the knack for the Champions League but thats one of the reasons why they always choke in the Premier League because they play this toooo defensive minded football.I do hope you fucking beat the Munichs on Sunday though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)