[ENG] Premiership 2008/2009 (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Henry

Sep 30, 2003
another fascinating day in the premiership :D

I have to say I like Scolari, as he seems like a decent enough man, and wasn't a cunt like Mourinho often was, but for whatever reason it definitely didn't work between him and the players. I honestly think that the players aren't going to react well to anyone who isn't mourinho or who doesn't immediately impose his will and personality on the team.

Sep 1, 2002
Sorry I will re-phrase it,as my English seemed to be lacking there,what I meant to say was if Juventus play good enough over the two legs they will have a chance of beating Chelsea no matter what(hence why I referered to them having there new manager or old manager).
I understand: seems that both teams have there problems.
I wish they had kept ahold of ScO'reily until we met them. Be in little doubt, this is very bad news for us.

Solution: sack out manager!

Sep 1, 2002
I just took a few moments to think about this sacking, and can't help thinking how pathetic this man who owns Chelsea is.
Not a few weeks ago they were on top of the world, doing well in all competitions, and just a few bad results later he sacks the manager.
Thinking back to Grant and even Jose...

I am glad I am not a fan of them.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Chelsea need to get a grip.

I bet none of the fans that wanted Scolari sacked were supporting Chelsea pre-Abramovich.
gah let them do what they want, if the fans want zola and di matteo to manage the club, them them have it, and watch that fail, and still they will blame the clubs management and take no responsibility in their demands

Henry

Sep 30, 2003
well, i don't think it will make chelsea win the league this year, no matter who they get. It certainly will have a big effect on the Champions league however. I keep hearing about Grant becoming manager and Hiddink Director of Football

mondo1

May 14, 2006
i think it is the worst that could happen to our cl match against them..
a coach change is often a boost for a squad (most of the time just for a few weeks, but we will face them in 2 weeks)
it would be better for us if scolari would be still around... i just hope they don't get hidding...let them get donadoni:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)